Why do (black) people keep saying "conversate"?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Made up words are only acceptable when the person knows it's made up and just having a laugh. But to pass of fake words as real words? That's messed up.. but still not annoying as people Huuu spell lyke dis 2 say wot dey wan 2 say. At least the aforementioned is someone who is actually "trying" to speak coherently. Whereas the latter is usually spoken by people very little formal education. If my future child chooses to type in "slang" then that will be the first sign that I've failed as a parent.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Made up words are only acceptable when the person knows it's made up and just having a laugh. But to pass of fake words as real words? That's messed up.. but still not annoying as people Huuu spell lyke dis 2 say wot dey wan 2 say. At least the aforementioned is someone who is actually "trying" to speak coherently. Whereas the latter is usually spoken by people very little formal education. If my future child chooses to type in "slang" then that will be the first sign that I've failed as a parent.

Hopefully you don't have children, you evil bish. :leostare:

We don't need more mini devils of you running around. :upsetfavre:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully you don't have children, you evil bish.

We don't need more mini devils of you running around.

lol, I guess you won't like my church group joining then. I spoke about this forum at my father's sermon, and we've collectively decided to work on this forum to rid it of evil.

I'm not going anywhere... and I will soon be multiplying.

tumblr_m0fn35viXq1r6v6va.gif

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Made up words are only acceptable when the person knows it's made up and just having a laugh. Although that’s messed up it’s still not as annoying as people Huuu spell lyke dis 2 say wot dey wan 2 say. At least the aforementioned is someone who is actually "trying" to speak coherently. If my future child chooses to type in "slang" then that will be the first sign that I've failed as a parent.

:deadrose:....It takes longer for me to type all illiterate than it would for me to type proper. So I don't see why people waste their time doing that.

Hopefully you don't have children, you evil bish. :leostare:

We don't need more mini devils of you running around. :upsetfavre:

Don't be rude sims.

She's just having fun out here.:ld:

ETA: She just said she'll be multiplying??? Ahahahahaha, I can't.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Don't be rude sims.

She's just having fun out here.:ld:

ETA: She just said she'll be multiplying??? Ahahahahaha, I can't.

But.....but....

I DONT LIKE HERRRRRRRRRR
1911430_o.gif

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
But.....but....

I DONT LIKE HERRRRRRRRRR
1911430_o.gif

Well you better learn to like her.

She said she's bringing her church members here so they can cleanse the site. The Lord ain't pleased with y'alls foolishness.