Why Do Beyonce's Brands Keep Flopping?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
No personality, no “story”, just image

Also the products she sells are usually just not dope, just from a design and aesthetic point of view they arent hits. You want a product that would sell even if your name WASNT associated with it, not the other way around

Its like kyries shoes vs lebrons shoes a few years back, lebrons the most popular player but kyrie had the doper shoe, if they swapped designs i think lebron would be doing jordan numbers on his line of shoes

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No personality, no “story”, just image

Also the products she sells are usually just not dope, just from a design and aesthetic point of view they arent hits. You want a product that would sell even if your name WASNT associated with it, not the other way around

Its like kyries shoes vs lebrons shoes a few years back, lebrons the most popular player but kyrie had the doper shoe, if they swapped designs i think lebron would be doing jordan numbers on his line of shoes
not to mention, she doesn’t use/wear/live the shyt

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
sirdavis.png
$90 to buy alcohol from a person who wouldnt drink that shyt themselves :mjlol:

i suspect bey has a bourbon on the rocks about as often as i have testicle surgery

try to imagine jay pouring bey a glass of this :usure: "if you dont get this cheap shyt outta my house..."

Make YouTube videos about beyonce flopping while beyonce is enjoying private parties with performances by the Ron Isley brehs
yes when youre that wealthy you can hire legends like the isleys for chump change and make them your puppets to your hearts delight

Geode

All Star
Daps
No personality aside. also, Beyonce got on the social media train too late. After spending a good portion of here career being "secretive" (the whole are-they-arent'-they-dating) no one cared when she finally debuted on social media.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
No personality aside. also, Beyonce got on the social media train too late. After spending a good portion of here career being "secretive" (the whole are-they-arent'-they-dating) no one cared when she finally debuted on social media.
She has double the IG followers Rihanna does. Y'all are delusional. :mjlol:

Beyonce's brands don't do well simply because she's attaches her name to trash products. Has nothing to do with her reclusive tendencies.

Geode

All Star
Daps
She has double the IG followers Rihanna does. Y'all are delusional. :mjlol:

Beyonce's brands don't do well simply because she's attaches her name to trash products. Has nothing to do with her reclusive tendencies.
I stand corrected. Let me find something else about her to criticize. I'll be back.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
$90 to buy alcohol from a person who wouldnt drink that shyt themselves :mjlol:

i suspect bey has a bourbon on the rocks about as often as i have testicle surgery

try to imagine jay pouring bey a glass of this :usure: "if you dont get this cheap shyt outta my house..."

yes when youre that wealthy you can hire legends like the isleys for chump change and make them your puppets to your hearts delight
:huhldup: