Why do African Men hate African Anerican Women So Much?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Come on breh..u can't be serious
Hating millions of women cuz a few of them rejected/clowned u?
And all u Africans in Canada need to stop..9 outta 10 blk women there are immigrants like
Step your game up

U seem to think we are c00ning or not representing for some reason but true story black Caribbean women often ask first and if u ain't from the Islands the convo just goes cold. I never said anything negative about black women and my mistake if this was only intended for AA's to discuss, I just wanted to share my experience. :manny:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:usure:

that Precious looking co-worker of yours hurt your feelings that bad?
:heh:

Hurt my feelings :what:

That story was merely meant to illustrate how fukked up black people are with shadism... I didn't even say what her comment was... U seem to infer a lot of your own meaning to my words. Frankly I'm surprised your going on the attack so hard. Its actually hilarious considering who your beefing with... We prolly have very similar views just different. experiences.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
U seem to think we are c00ning or not representing for some reason but true story black Caribbean women often ask first and if u ain't from the Islands the convo just goes cold. I never said anything negative about black women and my mistake if this was only intended for AA's to discuss, I just wanted to share my experience. :manny:

That shyt has happened to me several times so most times if I'm with a black chick she's east african or a chick from another race

Caribbean bytches be on some Africa is below us shyt