Why do African Men hate African Anerican Women So Much?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
fukk has that got to do with this dumb ass thread??

read the title again..

He didnt accuse AA women of hating African men..its the other way around u moron

I think you need to read his post. His response makes perfect sense.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
Most African men hate black women in the states cause black women in the states have total lack of knowledge and always stereotype African men off perceive notion of what they here from tv or radio...but them same black women will always say in a argument with American black men who dates outside there race I'm going to get me a real African man..

Also MOST of the time African men and I agree refuse to play the housewife role like many black men in the state who sit up and let black women control them and tell them what to do

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Truth.

I get the most ignant comments from black women. they be feeling me until I tell em I'm African:beli:

They never know where Kenya is :laff:

Most not all black women even Caribbeans are like this towards Africans. I had a sista recently make comments to my Asian boy @ work regarding my darkness and he came and told me what she said... Mind u this bytch is darker than me and built like precious :dead:

Its a mix of self hate/c00nery. I never had a problem bagging a chick of any other race, I'm not gonna turn away women.:manny:

Haven't dated a black woman since high school when I still acted thugged out, once I grew out of it, it was the sistas who gave me the most flack @ the time for dressing like Kanye according to them. I can't honestly give a shyt anymore tho,
This may be the issue..because even native AA men who are going to college and career focused also dont get as much love as they should...so dont take it too personal

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcUIVAmxdrY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcUIVAmxdrY[/ame]

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk has that got to do with this dumb ass thread??

read the title again..

He didnt accuse AA women of hating African men..its the other way around u moron

Clearly you're slow so ill break it down youngin, black men have moved on from black women because black women aren't giving them the time of day unless you are... see my og post

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Truth.

I get the most ignant comments from black women. they be feeling me until I tell em I'm African:beli:

They never know where Kenya is :laff:

Most not all black women even Caribbeans are like this towards Africans. I had a sista recently make comments to my Asian boy @ work regarding my darkness and he came and told me what she said... Mind u this bytch is darker than me and built like precious :dead:

Its a mix of self hate/c00nery. I never had a problem bagging a chick of any other race, I'm not gonna turn away women.:manny:

Haven't dated a black woman since high school when I still acted thugged out, once I grew out of it, it was the sistas who gave me the most flack @ the time for dressing like Kanye according to them. I can't honestly give a shyt anymore tho, I realized long ago that some black people don't see us as kin to them.

I get tons of this as well :ld:

edit: To OP, most black men still prefer black women

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I think you need to read his post. His response makes perfect sense.

Come on breh..u can't be serious
Hating millions of women cuz a few of them rejected/clowned u?
And all u Africans in Canada need to stop..9 outta 10 blk women there are immigrants like
Step your game up

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
Clearly you're slow so ill break it down youngin, black men have moved on from black women because black women aren't giving them the time of day unless you are... see my og post

Another dumb post
And this thread is bout all blk men now?
fukkin idiot

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Come on breh..u can't be serious
Hating millions of women cuz a few of them rejected/clowned u?
And all u Africans in Canada need to stop..9 outta 10 blk women there are immigrants like
Step your game up

I didn't say I agreed with his response. I said it makes sense.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
I didn't say I agreed with his response. I said it makes sense.

it makes sense?how?did he provide any facts?
Dude was just talking out of his ass like the typical smart dumb coli poster
Speaking up for millions of African nikkas like he did a survey or some shyt.
They are plenty of Africans on this site..why dont u ask em if they HATE African American women?

Are u nikkas retarded or something??

OP ASKED why African Men hate AA women so much

Your friend replied

Originally Posted by CantStop
because if you ain't balling, wearing fake gucci or louie, rap, be a hood nikka that doesnt go to school or doing anything with their life, black women aren't checking for you. Look at black women today, do any of them act like your mother? Nah, not from what I see. A lot of the blame can go to black women as well.

So let me get this straight,African American women are only checking for Africans who are balling,in the hood trapping,rocking fake shyt,uneducated,unemployed or in the booth spittin'?? :what:

i have read some dumb shyt on this forum but this gotta be the dumbest..
Where the fukk do yall nikkas live at?

And oh..this is the REASON African men hate AA women so much??:mindblown:

So all the educated,well dressed,employed Africans are getting 0 love from AA women?? :usure:

I will tell u this much,if u wasnt getting no p*ssy back in Africa,u sure aint gonna get any in America.
Having a job,a degree,taking a shower daily,paying taxes doesnt guarantee any man punani[Look at Ramdam]

If u can pull African/white/hispanic women..u should have 0 problems pulling regular ol' AA women.

Women are women..if she aint feeling u,she aint feeling u.Its not her,its you.
Sharpen your game and maybe u need to consider playing in your own league.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
Truth.

I get the most ignant comments from black women. they be feeling me until I tell em I'm African

They never know where Kenya is

Haven't dated a black woman since high school when I still acted thugged out, once I grew out of it, it was the sistas who gave me the most flack @ the time for dressing like Kanye according to them. I can't honestly give a shyt anymore tho, I realized long ago that some black people don't see us as kin to them.
U know i dont have a problem with c00ns like marcuz,MrMovement,ChrisB,TheNigerian and em cuz they dont hide their c00ning ways.
I just cant stand a c00n like u who tries to use all types of stupid ass excuses to justify his c00nin'
First of all nikka u live in Canada..they aint no African American women there..90% of all black women are immigrants,either from Africa or West Indies.
You telling me Caribbean and native 'black' Canadians look down on Africans in Canada?:scusthov:

I never heard of a chick feeling a nikka til she found out he was from a different country/continent :pachaha:
All the fukking Africans in Canada a bytch gonna hop on your dikk then hop off after finding out you're from Kenya?:usure:

Chill with the :duck: and live your life nikka..
lol@ being able to bag all races except for black women :pachaha:
The ho ass excuses u nikkas come up with make me laugh
If u cant bag all those 'black' women in Canada,they are not the problem..its YOU

I mean Kenyans are known for worshiping white women and white people in general so it aint even a surprise

Kimathi is turning in his grave u bytch made ho ass coward c00n
:pacspit:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
U know i dont have a problem with c00ns like marcuz,MrMovement,ChrisB,TheNigerian and em cuz they dont hide their c00ning ways.
I just cant stand a c00n like u who tries to use all types of stupid ass excuses to justify his c00nin'
First of all nikka u live in Canada..they aint no African American women there..90% of all black women are immigrants,either from Africa or West Indies.
You telling me Caribbean and native 'black' Canadians look down on Africans in Canada?:scusthov:

I never heard of a chick feeling a nikka til she found out he was from a different country/continent :pachaha:
All the fukking Africans in Canada a bytch gonna hop on your dikk then hop off after finding out you're from Kenya?:usure:

Chill with the :duck: and live your life nikka..
lol@ being able to bag all races except for black women :pachaha:
The ho ass excuses u nikkas come up with make me laugh
If u cant bag all those 'black' women in Canada,they are not the problem..its YOU

I mean Kenyans are known for worshiping white women and white people in general so it aint even a surprise

Kimathi is turning in his grave u bytch made ho ass coward c00n
:pacspit:
Cool breh.... I hope u feel better after getting that is off your chest but the truth in my post must have got u heated :heh:

I give u my experiences here, not fictitious stories, nothing else to be said.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
Cool breh.... I hope u feel better after getting that is off your chest but the truth in my post must have got u heated :heh:

I give u my experiences here, not fictitious stories, nothing else to be said.

:usure:

that Precious looking co-worker of yours hurt your feelings that bad?
:heh: