Why do African Men hate African Anerican Women So Much?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean in other countries you'll see Indians marrying Indians proudly, you'll see Russians being proud to marry a Russian woman but here it's like we gotta have light skinned or Asian broads or foreign hoes. They tight yeah but what about the sistas?

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
I mean in other countries you'll see Indians marrying Indians proudly, you'll see Russians being proud to marry a Russian woman but here it's like we gotta have light skinned or Asian broads or foreign hoes. They tight yeah but what about the sistas?

I think its the other way around B...most of my FOTB brothers get little or no love from AA women and its not for lack of effort after all Black women are all we were used to in Africa but unfortunately because immigrants are usually broke students facing culture clash AA women write them off as swagless losers...the white girls however are more curious which is why so many of us end up with white women.:manny:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
How diverse is India? Or Russia?

We have a buffet over here in the states, so there's no point of sticking with one type of meal.

No hate involved (for most of us), just the luxury of variety. I love all womenz that got love for me :yes:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2,file=77997,filename=Not_This_shyt_Again.gif

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because if you ain't balling, wearing fake gucci or louie, rap, be a hood nikka that doesnt go to school or doing anything with their life, black women aren't checking for you. Look at black women today, do any of them act like your mother? Nah, not from what I see. A lot of the blame can go to black women as well.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How diverse is India? Or Russia?

We have a buffet over here in the states, so there's no point of sticking with one type of meal.

No hate involved (for most of us), just the luxury of variety. I love all womenz that got love for me :yes:
Because even white people stick to themselves more than us?
I think its the other way around B...most of my FOTB brothers get little or no love from AA women and its not for lack of effort after all Black women are all we were used to in Africa but unfortunately because immigrants are usually broke students facing culture clash AA women write them off as swagless losers...the white girls however are more curious which is why so many of us end up with white women.:manny:
My bad man I meant American American men* but I hear that then the Africans gotta remain swag less losers or change themselves.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
because if you ain't balling, wearing fake gucci or louie, rap, be a hood nikka that doesnt go to school or doing anything with their life, black women aren't checking for you.

Sistas is this true? Yaw got some exolainingbto do as well.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of this black women hate is from a vocal minority. Probably less than 10 percent actually hate black women. The media/government just promote those losers over normal people.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
This is the typical behavior I tend to see. In general, most Africans that are serious about dating/marriage, only date within their tribe, other people from Africa, or whites. African Americans get stereotyped very badly, especially the men. It's much easier for African men to bring home AA wives than it is for the opposite because a majority of the tribes are matrilineal. The ones that are causal, well, you can get at them, if you have what they're looking for because they don't have strict cultural requirements(but that doesn't mean their parents don't).

To answer the question..... AA women can get African men easily if a particular African man wants them. The women are harder to attract. This is why I, personally, don't gravitate towards African women... them and their families' hang-ups towards AA men.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
because if you ain't balling, wearing fake gucci or louie, rap, be a hood nikka that doesnt go to school or doing anything with their life, black women aren't checking for you. Look at black women today, do any of them act like your mother? Nah, not from what I see. A lot of the blame can go to black women as well.

fukk has that got to do with this dumb ass thread??

read the title again..

He didnt accuse AA women of hating African men..its the other way around u moron

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Racial endogamy is significantly stronger among recent immigrants.This result holds for all racial groups, with the strongest endogamy found among immigrants of African descent. Interestingly, the gender differences in interracial marriage change significantly when the non-white partner is an immigrant. For instance, female immigrants of African descent are more likely to marry U.S.-born Caucasians than are their male counterparts.

:beli:

I swear people just make sh*t up around here

TJ Hend

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
i dont know who the fukk would want a rude, nasty foul girl.

most black american girls do not love or respect themselves, thats unattractive to a lot of people

African Americans have developed horrible tendencies and mannerisms over the last 60 years, its really a shame what happened to my people

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Truth.

I get the most ignant comments from black women. they be feeling me until I tell em I'm African:beli:

They never know where Kenya is :laff:

Most not all black women even Caribbeans are like this towards Africans. I had a sista recently make comments to my Asian boy @ work regarding my darkness and he came and told me what she said... Mind u this bytch is darker than me and built like precious :dead:

Its a mix of self hate/c00nery. I never had a problem bagging a chick of any other race, I'm not gonna turn away women.:manny:

Haven't dated a black woman since high school when I still acted thugged out, once I grew out of it, it was the sistas who gave me the most flack @ the time for dressing like Kanye according to them. I can't honestly give a shyt anymore tho, I realized long ago that some black people don't see us as kin to them.