Why didn't Mr Perfect ever face Hulk Hogan?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I always felt like Mr Perfect shoulda been the one Warrior dropped the title to :unimpressed:

That woulda set up a dope ass Savage/Perfect vs Warrior/Hoegan feud and Perfect vs Hoegan at Mania (which Perfect shoulda won btw)

They wanted to do a corny ass American hero storyline with Hulk Hoegan vs a US military character :gucci:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perfect was definitely a draw :gucci:

Had one of the best face turns in history. The crowd woulda been fully behind Perfect as world champ especially after he turned face.

Positive crowd reaction does not equal drawing money.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:

That’s not a fair argument. Only Hogan, Sting, macho man & the warrior were “drawing money” like that.

Y’all are in here talking like Perfect was IRS, Virgil, Jim Neihart or the Repo Man :snoop:
Did you know Repo Man was Smash from Demolitin? :ohhh:

And yea they fukkin wilding, Perfect would have been a dope champ and would have drew had he been given the chance :unimpressed:

Imagine if Bret wasn’t given the title and brehs said he wouldn’t have been a good champ because he wouldn’t have drew Hoegan numbers :comeon:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did you know Repo Man was Smash from Demolitin? :ohhh:

And yea they fukkin wilding, Perfect would have been a dope champ and would have drew had he been given the chance :unimpressed:

Imagine if Bret wasn’t given the title and brehs said he wouldn’t have been a good champ because he wouldn’t have drew Hoegan numbers :comeon:

Funny you mention Repo Man..I was browsing this site earlier looking at old rosters and the Demolition dudes had a lot of character changes. I thought they were a team for a while but I see they weren’t branded as Demolition for a long time

But yea Perfect & Texas Tornado coulda been champs if they were pushed the right way

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Funny you mention Repo Man..I was browsing this site earlier looking at old rosters and the Demolition dudes had a lot of character changes. I thought they were a team for a while but I see they weren’t branded as Demolition for a long time

But yea Perfect & Texas Tornado coulda been champs if they were pushed the right way
Yea Kerry was my guy too :wow:

I download him every time I get 2K, he usually one of the first ones

They actually had him in 2k17 and 18 :wow: