Why didn't Mr Perfect ever face Hulk Hogan?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
They had WM,RR,Survivor Series & Summer Slam...Problem is cokeboy even in his early addiction infancy thought Lanny Poffo would make a better headliner for title matches

Also hate to say it but Perfect didnt have main draw appeal,he was mid card in the WWF

mr perfect definitely had main draw appeal.

but that's basically 2 ppvs.

cuz survivor series was all elimination matches.
and Hogan was in the rumble every year. I don't think he ever wrestled a regular match at the royal rumble.

Nobody was kicking out of any of that shyt. When Jake Hit that DDT, it was over. I never saw anyone EVEN MOVE after he hit it until the Undertaker WM match. One of the most protected finishers in fukking history. I remember playing Wrestlefest at the Arcade...maybe at San Diego State's Arcade spot we used to go as kids and if you hit that DDT, a nygga could have HALF his energy, that shyt would all go away and it was a 1.2.3:laugh:

arguably the greatest wrestling game ever.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hennig back then was hell bent on proving he was the best worker and talent in the business.
So, hennig would have upstaged hulk and that is also why hennig was buried as a comical joke character after jumping as well and buried in the wwf, too.

Hennig sucked in the wwf, as an actual character incomparison to awa.

As a matter of fact,...
That was one of the names I was gonna rant on about burial in my new thread series I just started.

Art Barr

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
They were the main event for tours for 3 months. Including a high profile SNME match that Perfect has a clear visual win over Hogan.

Mr. Perfect buried. Lmao. Things I've seen recently on wrestling message boards

The Rock was never the top guy, Mr. Perfect was buried, Andre is one of the worst wrestlers that ever lived, Dean Ambrose main evented shows and got a giant focus for WM just to make Roman look strong, AJ Styles is in the main event of the next PPV because Vince hates him (and Southerners) and is purposely making him look small and weak.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Now they got these cats kicking out of finishers 2 times a match on throwaway raws I don't even see how they expect wrestlers to get crazy reactions these days with the stupid booking. Double A hitting the DDT and spinebuster always made me mark as a kid

Dawg,...
You talking about generations of works before the Indy heroes who saved wrasslin and it was then used in the WWE and b*stardized cause they have no ring psychology to their product.

That is why the kick outs always suck damn near in non-pedigreed workers match in the WWE.
Plus, the announcing is so pisspoor, that even then they can't just create a story of the match on the fly and keep it interesting.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They were the main event for tours for 3 months. Including a high profile SNME match that Perfect has a clear visual win over Hogan.

Mr. Perfect buried. Lmao. Things I've seen recently on wrestling message boards

The Rock was never the top guy, Mr. Perfect was buried, Andre is one of the worst wrestlers that ever lived, Dean Ambrose main evented shows and got a giant focus for WM just to make Roman look strong, AJ Styles is in the main event of the next PPV because Vince hates him (and Southerners) and is purposely making him look small and weak.

Is this in reply to my post,....?

If so use the quote button.

Art Barr

woof

Daps
Reppin
The program they were running on the circuit between them did significantly worse business than Hogan's prior ones, so Vince killed it before it blew up too big on TV and moved onto another opponent for Hogan.