Why didn’t Mike Tyson check Ryan Garcia for his racist comments yet?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why should he give this bum attention and energy?

He’s a cheat and crashing out, what should Mike say? Who should he address, nikkas on Social media?

Ryan was a fan Mike gave him respect before a fight.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The fact that him and all these other Black athletes have remain quiet on this is very pathetic ngl. Tyson in particular had a lot of shyt to say about Floyd and every other black boxer that he doesn’t like but when it comes to this little Mexicac fakkit he’s quiet as a church mouse.

If Ryan had made those same comments towards Jews and Gays then all hell would break loose and he would have been canceled and blackballed from ever competing in boxing. I hate how these fukking racist Hispanics think they can just say whatever they want about black peoples and face almost no repercussions from us at all. :francis:
Tyson has little to do with this. As a retired fighter with health complications that delayed his sideshow money grab return to the ring.

More important than what any athlete says or does is that Black sports fans no longer support anything that Garcia ever does. And that people remember who tried to run interference for him, and stop supporting them too.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The the same Ryan Garcia that has tons of fans on here and tested positive for performance enhancing drugs?

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The Tyson myth was busted for me when I seen him wearing a bee outfit on ig and dancing a year or so ago.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I remember goofy muthafukkaz being like "It's cool to see Mike like this" in that one movie where he was acting like a straight up goofy, while that phil Collins song was playin'
During the Charlie Sheen roast Patrice O'Neal said some shyt like he hates how comfortable white people are around him now :laff: