Why didn’t Mike Tyson check Ryan Garcia for his racist comments yet?

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
The fact that him and all these other Black athletes have remain quiet on this is very pathetic ngl. Tyson in particular had a lot of shyt to say about Floyd and every other black boxer that he doesn’t like but when it comes to this little Mexicac fakkit he’s quiet as a church mouse.

If Ryan had made those same comments towards Jews and Gays then all hell would break loose and he would have been canceled and blackballed from ever competing in boxing. I hate how these fukking racist Hispanics think they can just say whatever they want about black peoples and face almost no repercussions from us at all. :francis:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
The fact that him and all these other Black athletes have remain quiet on this is very pathetic ngl. Tyson in particular had a lot of shyt to say about Floyd and every other black boxer that he doesn’t like but when it comes to this little Mexicac fakkit he’s quiet as a church mouse.

If Ryan had made those same comments towards Jews and Gays then all hell would break loose and he would have been canceled and blackballed from ever competing in boxing. I hate how these fukking racist Hispanics think they can just say whatever they want about black peoples and face almost no repercussions from us at all. :francis:

Tyson is drugged out from anti-depressants and other medications, I don't expect him to be Muhammad Ali

Mike has even dissed people who gave him compliments on his podcast, he doesn't sound coherent most of the time

I will always miss Iron Mike in his prime tho, he was practically a super hero in the 80s, when Mike Tyson's Punch Out came out for Nintendo I was so hype
:banderas:

but as far as Mike now
:francis:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sadly Mike Tyson is c00n. He treats black men like shyt but is all peace & love with non blacks.

A lot of these black male celebrities are c00ns. But its a microcosm of what's going on with a lot black men in general. Too many of us have no self respect and dignity and wonder why our women don't respect us. We don't value ourselves, our women or the sanctity of our children. Either that or we play aloof when it comes to real threats against our community. Tell me why it took Taraji P Henson to speak up about Project 2025? Why is it so hard for black men to stand up against racist right wingers?

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

Mike Tyson Reveals Disturbing Details About His Children's Hatred Towards African Americans​

Years later Tyson is still just as controversial, as new statement's he made during an interview with rapper T.I. are coming to light. And the statements revolve around how Tyson's children feel about African Americans.

During the interview Tyson remained very open and honest about what hurts him the most about his children and their dating preferences.

image.jpg

While on T.I.’s ExpediTIously podcast, the controversial boxing legend said it hurts him because his children do not like black people and only date other races. The TV star blamed himself for his children’s dating preferences because he feels that he failed them as a father and a black man.

“You know what bothers me, too, man? And I gotta say this. Why my kids don’t like black kids? They don’t date black kids. Why is that? […] Sometimes I look at my daughter, I see she’s attracted to white guys, and I think, ‘I didn’t set a good example as a black man,’ then […] They must have seen me sometimes when I was vulnerable and said, ‘Hey, I don’t wanna be with no one like that. He’s scary.’”