Why didn't Mario ever ask "which castle is the princess in"

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Your hood represents the entire country and all hoods across america. Yes, we know. Tell us more. :mjlol:
I'm in the nation's capital :troll:

Real nikkaz real no matter where they feet touch :ufdup:

You recognize it like a Luther Van Dross song, or debarge. When you stood with your hand over your heart and a tear in your eye as Cyndi Lauper sang the national anthem, I was reciting the negro national anthem with my hand in a fist :takedat:

Lift every voice and sing,
Till earth and heaven ring :dj2:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm in the nation's capital :troll:

Real nikkaz real no matter where they feet touch :ufdup:

You recognize it like a Luther Van Dross song, or debarge. When you stood with your hand over your heart and a tear in your eye as Cyndi Lauper sang the national anthem, I was reciting the negro national anthem with my hand in a fist :takedat:

Lift every voice and sing,
Till earth and heaven ring :dj2:

Go outside dog, TONS of hood nikkaz love Game of Thrones. Just because you finally caught up on the Wire Season 3 watching the My Network TV edited version late at night don't mean you finally up on shyt. :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Go outside dog, TONS of hood nikkaz love Game of Thrones. Just because you finally caught up on the Wire Season 3 watching the My Network TV edited version late at night don't mean you finally up on shyt. :mjlol:
Who deez nikkaz :birdman: Maybe on the internet, internet thugs watch it. But on the strip my nikka? If you go in a back alley to cop something and you say "hey, any of you watch game of thrones last night" I guarantee you your getting robbed on site, run them jewels. nikkaz reaching inside your shirt pockets, probably only had to slap you one good time before you become submissive :smugbiden:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Who deez nikkaz :birdman: Maybe on the internet, internet thugs watch it. But on the strip my nikka? If you go in a back alley to cop something and you say "hey, any of you watch game of thrones last night" I guarantee you your getting robbed on site, run them jewels. nikkaz reaching inside your shirt pockets, probably only had to slap you one good time before you become submissive :smugbiden:

Go outside b

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
maybe he had to go through all the worlds consecutively anyway :yeshrug:

he was only able to skip via the warp pipes