AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think the real answer is monotheistic. There only one Feige the Gawd! People have attempted to duplicate his works and have failed miserably. Recognize a one of a kind producers who had prior experience in comic book movies, loves comic books and for the most part is disciplined in his planning and approach. That is really a hard combination to duplicate. I can't think of anyone with similar credentials. :myman:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I mean just put out the live action version of the animated movie. No thinking is involved. It was a layup and they blew it.
Yeah I saw the animated movie after I saw the SS trailers. And when they had helicopters crashing in the animated movie similar to what I saw in the trailers I swore they were going that route. What a fumble.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
DC didnt even get afilm division till 2016. They hired Geoff Johns to oversee it, which is a great idea, since hes been running their comics since 2010 and was responsible for the new 52, which this universe is based on. Has the universe under performed? Yes, but we are only two years into an actual film division, and with james wan bringing us, only place to go is up :manny:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean just put out the live action version of the animated movie. No thinking is involved. It was a layup and they blew it.
What works in animation doesn't always translate well to live action. Also they are not going to release the same movie twice.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snyder is a little to blame too no doubt but when i say ''blame'' i dont really mean ''blame'' in the same way as WB is to ''blame''. The man did nothing wrong. You know what you get when you hire synder. Dark weird shyt with death and weirdness. WB signed up for it then got cold feet when BVS wasnt a hit and made it seem like they didnt know snyder was a weirdo. Thats bytch made. They should have stuck with the plan that THEY started. They tried to capitalize off watchmen and goofed hiring snyder then they were too greedy to push shyt back and restrategize. They then went full retard and now its all over.
This article details what went down
http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhug...-of-zack-snyders-impact-on-the-dceus-success/

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What works in animation doesn't always translate well to live action. Also they are not going to release the same movie twice.
That’s true in some cases but not in this one. What they did didn’t work at all and I’m not trying to be an armchair screenwriter but the script was right there and has little to nothing to do with animation or it translating to film. Hell they even have some of the same scenes from the animated movie in the movie. The plot was just trash.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s true in some cases but not in this one. What they did didn’t work at all and I’m not trying to be an armchair screenwriter but the script was right there and has little to nothing to do with animation or it translating to film. Hell they even have some of the same scenes from the animated movie in the movie. The plot was just trash.
some similar things but they weren't going to make the same movie twice.
but like I mentioned earlier, with animation they can cater to the comic and animation geeks and don't have to add little things (or simplify things) to draw bigger audiences outside of the core fan base