Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Nah it seems the DCCU was doomed from the start no matter what or who.
Greedy WB execs wanting to copy and cash in on someone else's hard built success meant they had little patience for setbacks.
They didnt want to take chances anymore after Green Lantern failed and MoS didnt hit 1 billion. They just gave in to greed and started fast tracking shyt too much, firing people, changing trajectories, reshoots out the wazoo,etc, instead of pushing stuff back and taking time they was all just blindly believing they would bank regardless.....shyt backfired. Its over.
Aquaman is DOA but yeah amma still see it.

Snyder had free reign on MOS and BVS, it was after the failure to maximise on their potential that they got afraid and entered the fray. I have seen the narrative lately been painted that it was all WB/DC fault but Snyder was the cause of all of this. His “vision” and his inability to convey intended story arcs correctly as well as the glib tone of the movies.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Since mcduffy died the quality in the timm universe has dipped. Proof he was the heart of there team.

The only dip I can think of was the killing joke, poor choices were implemented in that film apart from that can’t recall anything else.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snyder had free reign on MOS and BVS, it was after the failure to maximise on their potential that they got afraid and entered the fray. I have seen the narrative lately been painted that it was all WB/DC fault but Snyder was the cause of all of this. His “vision” and his inability to convey intended story arcs correctly as well as the glib tone of the movies.
I really liked his take on superman. He fukked up superman v Batman though.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
To this day I don't understand how they fukked up Suicide Squad. They had released the animated one about a year or 2 earlier and it was perfect. They did more in an hour and thirty minutes in an animated movie than that awful movie.

The shyt boggles my mind.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To this day I don't understand how they fukked up Suicide Squad. They had released the animated one about a year or 2 earlier and it was perfect. They did more in an hour and thirty minutes in an animated movie than that awful movie.

The shyt boggles my mind.

They don't have to think about the non comic geeks.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Snyder is a little to blame too no doubt but when i say ''blame'' i dont really mean ''blame'' in the same way as WB is to ''blame''. The man did nothing wrong. You know what you get when you hire synder. Dark weird shyt with death and weirdness. WB signed up for it then got cold feet when BVS wasnt a hit and made it seem like they didnt know snyder was a weirdo. Thats bytch made. They should have stuck with the plan that THEY started. They tried to capitalize off watchmen and goofed hiring snyder then they were too greedy to push shyt back and restrategize. They then went full retard and now its all over.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Two different mediums and the animated team might not care to get into live action.

Plus at the end of the day the problems start at the top.

The WB execs run shyt compared to Feige who has free reign after getting from under perlmutter.