Why did they turn Carrie into such a cun+ on "King of Queens" after season 2????

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Like dudes said Doug brought a lot of that venom on himself....
And her being raised by one of the worst fathers of all time might have just a tad to do with her attitude. Just to name a few, this dude Arthur:

Went into the dressing room with her when she tried on her first bra
Used her college tuition to buy rights to the Lou Rawls story
Never gave her her FSU acceptance letter because he didn't want to be lonely
Taunted and teased her when he beat her at children's games

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Remember when Doug's neighbor(Bryan Cranston) roped him into that pyramid scheme with the air filters?:heh:

Had Doug chasing nikkas down like I cant get rid of these shyt's... buy a filter!!! :damn:
and Ritchie fukked that dude wife too :dead:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I can't watch this show to this day b/c her character is so fukking selfish, evil, distrustful, spineless, and disloyal. I really started to get irritated watch the show b/c the way she treated Doug and her constant lies. Meanwhile she would let Arthur ruin their lives and let him get away with all kinds of crazy shyt while making excuses for him saying he's old and he doesn't know any better. That adoption shyt was the last straw.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
If you were married to Kevin James, I think you would naturally turn into a c*nt.

The dude is punching above his weight to begin with with Carrie, and then he treats her like shyt, acting immature and shyt. Thats maybe the only show i've seen where the lead character is the least sympathetic.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
I can't watch this show to this day b/c her character is so fukking selfish, evil, distrustful, spineless, and disloyal. I really started to get irritated watch the show b/c the way she treated Doug and her constant lies. Meanwhile she would let Arthur ruin their lives and let him get away with all kinds of crazy shyt while making excuses for him saying he's old and he doesn't know any better. That adoption shyt was the last straw.

:camby:

The replay value of this show is :ohlawd:

and Lets face it no one else would put up with either one of their shyt but each other.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you were married to Kevin James, I think you would naturally turn into a c*nt.

The dude is punching above his weight to begin with with Carrie, and then he treats her like shyt, acting immature and shyt. Thats maybe the only show i've seen where the lead character is the least sympathetic.

If you stop and think about it you kinda gotta give it to Carey for even being with Doug:mjlol:...I know to us Doug just seem like a funny dude who likes to have harmless fun,its like how I like my homeboys but if them nikkas every tried dating my sister:comeon:....but she basically married Arthur with a job,which would be young Arthur:laff:...and matter of fact Arthur is more ambitious, buying movie rights,and constantly coming up with new business ideas that one day might just succeed:banderas:

And if you look back Doug got his fill of fukkin that bad bytch every night after the first two seasons and changed too?He definitely cared more about making her happy early on,then just said fukk it and only cared about himself:russ:....he lucky Deacon aint try to fukk her and it was just Spence instead:mjlol:....I respect his and her gangsta:obama:,goat white tv comedy:blessed:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Peggy Hill>>>>Ray's Wife
Peggy was just horrible, Ray's wife was horrible too but I gave her the benefit of doubt that she constantly had to deal with Marie constantly telling her she ain't shyt and a terrible wife, Frank eating all her food and Robert's constant crying about Raymond so understandably Ray's wife was a bytch

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If you stop and think about it you kinda gotta give it to Carey for even being with Doug:mjlol:...I know to us Doug just seem like a funny dude who likes to have harmless fun,its like how I like my homeboys but if them nikkas every tried dating my sister:comeon:....but she basically married Arthur with a job,which would be young Arthur:laff:...and matter of fact Arthur is more ambitious, buying movie rights,and constantly coming up with new business ideas that one day might just succeed:banderas:

And if you look back Doug got his fill of fukkin that bad bytch every night after the first two seasons and changed too?He definitely cared more about making her happy early on,then just said fukk it and only cared about himself:russ:....he lucky Deacon aint try to fukk her and it was just Spence instead:mjlol:....I respect his and her gangsta:obama:,goat white tv comedy:blessed:

yo remember when arthur came up with the screw driver that had the "A" key from a typewritter?

the "arthur's head" screwdriver :dead: