Why did they turn Carrie into such a cun+ on "King of Queens" after season 2????

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Didn't they end getting divorced or separated?

Last season was :trash:

adopted an Asian girl and then Carrie learned she was pregnant with a girl.

then they had a lil time skip in that final episode and showed them raising them and then Arthur shows back up at the house to move back in because he's getting a divorce from Spence's mom:dead:

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
they adopted a asian baby

adopted an Asian girl and then Carrie learned she was pregnant with a girl.

then they had a lil time skip in that final episode and showed them raising them and then Arthur shows back up at the house to move back in because he's getting a divorce from Spence's mom:dead:

Damn I've must have missed some episodes. Don't remember any of this. Gotta go back now.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
but yeah, I liked "bytchy" Carrie.

there was even an episode where she finally went to an Anger Management class(the one where Doug was faking going to the Over Eater's Support Group) and she still relapsed:laugh:
what happend to her sister tho

they just abandoned her ass in season 1

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
she basically hated all of Doug's friends to varying degrees. She kinda liked Deacon but that was probably due to Kelly. who was basically her partner in crime.

I think she was just fed up with how much of a wimp Spence was and couldn't hold it back at times.

Danny...both She and Doug could "barely" tolerate his existence.

Pretty obvious why she didnt like Richie.

Lou, she did like him. He was also the one that snitched on Doug's "Drunk Carrie=Happy Carrie" idea. He was the neighborhood gossip tho:skip:

and her feelings toward Arthur are mixed with the love for her Father and resentment towards him because she had to put her life on hold after her mother died to take care of him. that got covered a few times in the show.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
That Deacon/Kelly separation storyline was tough to watch. Had my boy out there looking like Robin Thicke.
Deacon didn't even get a chance to smash that British Air Hostess...

he ended up feeling bad about "cheating" when Doug told him Kelly wanted to get back together, yet she fukked the kids' dentist. :snoop:

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
Carrie did shyt that annoyed the fukk out of me in some episodes tho, just bossing Doug around in general and that episode when Doug sees Deacon with that chick in the Chinese restaurant and Carrie keeps diggin' at him to find out why him and Deac was acting weird when they had lunch at their house.

telling Deacon to confess he was chilling with that chick even though he didn't technically have sex with her.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
If I was Doug there was NO way I would have told Deacon about Kelly coming back the next day. Especially learning that Kelly slept with 2 dudes during that breakup.

the blood would have to have been on Carrie's hands on that one.

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
Remember when Doug's neighbor(Bryan Cranston) roped him into that pyramid scheme with the air filters?:heh:

Had Doug chasing nikkas down like I cant get rid of these shyt's... buy a filter!!! :damn:
that was the last episode that Walter White was in.

remember they go to his house to get the money back and it was cleared out.
had Carrie tryna sell water filters to kids in the parking lot. :laugh: