Why Did The Federation Let Picard's B#### Ahs Captain Another Ship After Becoming A Borg

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk anything about Star Trek and this thread is still highly entertaining

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Idk anything about Star Trek and this thread is still highly entertaining
Well brother the madness continues.

This the film room so y'all like acting n shyt right ?

LESS ACK LIKE
LESS JUST PRETEND
That this goofball didnt get caught simping and tryna smash a hologram on his own ship. Less ack like he wasn't so distracted talking to and trying to fukk a computer that he didn't notice an evacuation order to leave the ship because it was about to blow the fukk up.

Less just pretend that wasn't Jean Luc PiClown!

I wonder how my coworkers would recieve me if I failed to stop the building from being reduced to dust because I was simping the office thotty in a closet.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli you seen the picard series?
Nah I'm gonna wait for the series to end then I'll binge watch

I hear it's weakness. Picard leaves the Federation because of course he's a Stan of robots and them house nikka Romulans. I'm sure theres a Picard puff piece with him trying to reflect and appear all wise and deep. Little do his unsuspecting victims know another genocide awaits around the cirner with this clown at the helm.

I just read this nikkas in exile living with some Romulans. Jesus. :snoop:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's act like Picard didn't let a kid drive the Enterprise like grandpa letting his grandson pretend to drive his Car.

Captain-Picard-Day-Banner.jpg

Picard stopping civil wars on Qo'noS, drinking cheap wine on Romulus while helping Spock keep Vulcan from getting invaded and he still has enough time to pass knowledge on to the children.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Captain-Picard-Day-Banner.jpg

Picard stopping civil wars on Qo'noS, drinking cheap wine on Romulus while helping Spock keep Vulcan from getting invaded and he still has enough time to pass knowledge on to the children.
Oh la dee di da brother. Meanwhile his gallivanting in the Delta quadrant resulted in the deaths of 63 billion people.

To say the good he's done outweighs the bad is beyond laughable. Picard stans are truely sick.

No wonder he's exiled himself with romulans and robots. At least he knows he has no business showing his face around other human beings.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Nah I'm gonna wait for the series to end then I'll binge watch

I hear it's weakness. Picard leaves the Federation because of course he's a Stan of robots and them house nikka Romulans. I'm sure theres a Picard puff piece with him trying to reflect and appear all wise and deep. Little do his unsuspecting victims know another genocide awaits around the cirner with this clown at the helm.

I just read this nikkas in exile living with some Romulans. Jesus. :snoop:
:dead: for someone who ain't seen it yet, you summed it up pretty well

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dead: for someone who ain't seen it yet, you summed it up pretty well
I read the reviews and I can already sum up exactly what I hate about the show based on what Star Trek fans are saying.

Picard is a sellout back for one more redemption arc and this time he's nuttier then ever as he risks his life not only for non human races but for Androids.
:snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And of course picards life ends the way it should have. Dead protecting robots and got turned into one. Sad bum. What a hill to die on. Took the federations mantra and lost his rabid ass mind from getting horny in VR. Should be a case study on the damaging effects of reality simulations. Brain rewired to throw away organic life protecting machines. Unreal.