Why Did The Federation Let Picard's B#### Ahs Captain Another Ship After Becoming A Borg

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I'm a huge Picard fan but I can't disagree with the premise.

:ehh: continue.

I bet you if Sisko had committed war crimes against the federation while under the influence of the Borg, they would have thrown his black ass on trial and marooned him on an uninhabitable planet

:mjpls:

He deff committed a war crime against the Romulan empire

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
picard.gif

Daps
Warf know he ain't shyt

He Been a Whole Clown.

Sad Warf has to codeswitch and talk in that Colin Powell voice in the face of someone who shoulda Been relieved of command.

Get him Warf, like nikkas is his guard dogs.

Picard really treating everyone like a chess piece in a clown show called his life

One time Worf told him "if you were any other man, I'd kill you where you stand, nikka :hhh:"

:mjlol:

This Picard slander tho. I'm still a fan. Dude was the best diplomat in Starfleet.

If the Borg wasn't a collective war driven hive mind, he probably would have been able to successfully use diplomacy with them.

:yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
One time Worf told him "if you were any other man, I'd kill you where you stand, nikka :hhh:"

:mjlol:

This Picard slander tho. I'm still a fan. Dude was the best diplomat in Starfleet.

If the Borg wasn't a collective war driven hive mind, he probably would have been able to successfully use diplomacy with them.

:yeshrug:
The Picard we all loved no homo was Done after the Borg incident. The writers didn't have the supporting cast going at his ass nearly hard enough for the transgression. I guess in wartime the Federation was desperate.

I guess he didn't retire so the writers could redeem him later when the Borg struck earth. He layer decides to quit because

"The Federation banned all synths, and Starfleet decides not to mount the rescue of Romulus. As Picard says, he believes that not helping the Romulans demonstrates the Federation and Starfleet turning its back on its duties and principles, and that caused him to resign."

Setting up that Abysmal filth known as "Picard"

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He became a Borg
Turned traitor
Killed his own Troops
Blew up other Enterprise starships (probably 900 people on each ship)
Killed Deep Space 9 Captain Benjamin Siskos wife

Gets to come back and run another Enterprise like meh, shaking hands with my mans Sisko like nothing ever happened.

fukk Picard. Privilege get in the way of entire planetary citizen lives. Lord why?

To be fair he didn't destroy the Enterprise D. He wasn't on the ship, that honor belongs to Riker and his wife.

Picard did save Earth. We all saw all those floating wrecks after the Borg pulled up on Earth's doorstep. If you wanna slander Captains, the discussion starts and stops with Janeway. Picard and Sisko would have gotten voyager back home in under 5 episodes.

Before anybody starts I got Sisko ranked 1st among all the Captains, even after his war crimes.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
[
You really have to appreciate the level of idleness required to come up with Trek threads :pachaha:
I was idle as hell before I wrote this thread. Noticed Netflix had star trek in the bank so qued deep space 9 and was enraged before I even got out of the first episode at this clown Picard. He really showing his face around the Federation and there's not even any mixed emotions. Sisko the only one that kept it real with that clown.

If he don't like a nikka, he dont pretend to. He know Borg red dotted Picard head and he ain't a Hindu listen.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
To be fair he didn't destroy the Enterprise D. He wasn't on the ship, that honor belongs to Riker and his wife.

Picard did save Earth. We all saw all those floating wrecks after the Borg pulled up on Earth's doorstep. If you wanna slander Captains, the discussion starts and stops with Janeway. Picard and Sisko would have gotten voyager back home in under 5 episodes.

Before anybody starts I got Sisko ranked 1st among all the Captains, even after his war crimes.
Let's act like Picard didn't let a kid drive the Enterprise like grandpa letting his grandson pretend to drive his Car.

Less ACK LIKE the entire Borg fiasco wasn't because Jean LUC is a fukking hater. He hated on Q the gawd and in response he retaliated. Yea we can blame Q for bringing the Federation to the Borgs part of space but what's Jean luc do once he gets there. Hangs out trying to find some random ass monsters and essentially brings calamity upon humanity when the Borg pull up.
Yea i guess we already in an uncharted part of space. Let's just hang out and see what's up with the hostile life forms :manny:
This nikka is a clown man.

Jean Luc Paclown

Last edited: