Why did Rick Rude give Sting the beats like this aka Probably the Best Wrestling Brawl

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
You can clearly tell Rude was a bouncer in the past and Sting just lifted weights.
Rude hit him with a clean head and arm takedown and was working him before he remembered Sting was supposed to get the upperhand so he rolled Sting on top of him
:banderas:
Still don't understand what Dusty and them were thinking by not strapping the rocket to Nikita's back and making him world champ when he turned face after Magnum TA's car accident.
He should've been made the face of NWA at that time.
IIRC they tried but didn't Nikita fukk his neck up during his build? Plus his wife got sick and died and he lost that drive.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I thought they were going that way when Heyman had Brock, Punk, and then The Shield got revealed as his guys... he had 5 solid dudes in early '13 but then the Shield and Punk got separated from him after Wrestlemania.
Wwe booking :snoop:

That stable might have topped even the NWO

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sting deserved that beat down for stealing on Rick Rude while Rick was trying to take off his jacket. :ufdup:

Bruh clearly ain't have a choice. My man knew Rude was about to administer good hands and feet. :wow: "Welp, let me at least have a good showin' out the gate."

shyt took me back to high school fukkery: "Bruh, it's gonna be a one-on-one. Ain't nobody trying to jump you...:comeon:...:rudy:...:patrice:...:jawalrus:...:lolbron:."

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
We need a modern day dangerous alliance :wow:
I'm shocked no one has tried to recreate it.
You get a charismatic heel manager who assembles a crew with the goal of winning every title in a company and then have them accomplish their goal.
That could drive story for a while.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Rude hit him with a clean head and arm takedown and was working him before he remembered Sting was supposed to get the upperhand so he rolled Sting on top of him
:banderas:

IIRC they tried but didn't Nikita fukk his neck up during his build? Plus his wife got sick and died and he lost that drive.
Nah, both of the neck injuries were works as part of storylines he was in and he didn't take time off to care for his wife until 1988.
He turned face in 1986, so they could've ridden that wave for a smooth 2 years before he made the decision to walk away from wrestling to be with his wife in her last months.