Why did Rick Rude give Sting the beats like this aka Probably the Best Wrestling Brawl

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sting vs Rude at clash of champions In Nov ‘91 is what got me into WCW. Rude just seemed like the ultimate final boss. Way more than Luger, who was the world champion. Then seeing sting and Rude be onsight during battlebowl the next month had young me :gladbron:. Made me more of a WCW Stan than WWF Stan because of those two

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is one of the dudes I wish Vince Mcmahon could have gotten to WWF back in the day, he should have been one of the GOAT heels
Still don't understand what Dusty and them were thinking by not strapping the rocket to Nikita's back and making him world champ when he turned face after Magnum TA's car accident.
He should've been made the face of NWA at that time.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Still don't understand what Dusty and them were thinking by not strapping the rocket to Nikita's back and making him world champ when he turned face after Magnum TA's car accident.
He should've been made the face of NWA at that time.

Everything was hold with Nikita even down to his entrance and his weight being announced in kilos :wow: