☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its entertainment...and fans (mostly those without fathers) don't understand this when they're growing up.

Plus, they embody the lives of people who skated the rules and made their own. The system was forced to recognize them and they respect that. Its counterculture and criminal at the same time.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but they coined it mafioso rap

when you watch the godfather it has racism all in there and people consider it to be one the greatest film ever

for entertainment purposes i guess it sounded good if u dont look too deep into it.

but also there was black mafia guys too alongside the italians the whole time

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
but they coined it mafioso rap

when you watch the godfather it has racism all in there and people consider it to be one the greatest film ever

Kool G: This was after my first album. I made ‘Road to the Riches’? and we was on the train going to do the next performance and I met this Italian kid. This is when G Rap first realized he had Italian fans. He met me on the train like G Rap yo I fukking love you, here’s my numbers believe me I will fukking die for you. I will murder nikkas for you.

Wow, what did you say to that?

Kool G: I don’t remember exactly what I said, but I was blown away by the shyt. That never happened to me in my whole life. This shyt was fukking shocking to me. I’m listening to duke in amazement. This dude was dead serious you could see it in his face, his expressions, everything. He was really trying to convince me that he would really do this.

Was this a grown man?

Kool G: Yea, he was older than me. I’m like 18 at the time this guy had to be about 25. This was a grown ass man. He let me know he was Italian and everything.

:deadrose: