Why did Leonardo and Raphel have sharp weapons?

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
I think it's from the UK version, they changed the name to Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles & Michelangelo couldn't use his nunchucks.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Its Funny Cuz I Was Thinking This The Other Day When I Seen The New Cartoon On Nick, Im Like "He's NEVER Stabbed Anyone And Never Will, Why Even Bothering Carrying Swords?" lol

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
still not as bad as cartoon GI Joes with laser guns and the worst accuracy ever :beli:

cant believe I didn't notice that as a kid :heh:

that shyt bothered me. even cats like Roadblock, who obviously had an LMG, would be shooting lasers

and then every time they shot down a plane, they would make sure to show you the dude parachuting to safety :heh:

(to be fair, I'm sure there were reasons for all that)

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
I imagine the blades are there for a "worst case scenario" type of situation when they'll have no choice but to spill blood....but martial arts teach you to avoid killing whenever possible.

But this is fine...

tumblr_lnc04jjek41qcfba3o1_500.gif

:smugdraper:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I NEVER saw michaengelo with a hook and rope on the cartoon. I dont remember this at all. it was strictly nunchucks.

Nah he did have a hook and grapple. I was pissed cuz it kinda made Mickey a non-factor. I mean wtf you gon do with a punk ass hook and wire other than toss it somewhere and try to kick somebody on some "kid on a swing" type shyt.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
he had the nunchucks at first then they changed his weapon to a hook and rope in the 87 cartoon.

I remember that fruity change. I think I heard it had something to do with how the cartoon was in europe or something. Some country said it was illegal to have nunchucks for some dumb fukking reason I believe.