Why did kevin mccallister give that homeless bird woman a turtle dove?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This and jingle all the way are gonna get mad burn from me this year

Daps
I always imagine how different the situation of Kevin calling his mother a dummy would have gone, had Kevin been black.

I also don't understand why he was so afraid of the cops. He probably grew up hearing cops call his father, "Sir". If you know your house is going to be robbed by bandits that hit the entire block, why not have the cops park unmarked cars around the corner, and waiting inside?

I also die when Uncle Frank says, "If it makes you feel any better, I forgot my reading glasses" when Kate realizes they left Kevin at home.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
and he gave the bellboy at the hotel some gum... this nikka had a fukking bag full of money and hey giving out turtle doves and gum while stuffing his face with pizza in five star hotels while sexually harrassing women in central park :heh:

not to mention the damage he did to his uncles house :smh:

To be fair the bell hop was Rob Schneider, and who really wans to give him money? If I was that homeless lady, I would've sat there looking at Kevin like :martin: and then when he was least expecting it, throw birds seeds on him and hit with the " You're welcome, you low key psychotic, little shyt!:umad:"

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
She had no Christmas tree :patrice:or even a home:mjcry: for all we know she wasn't even Christian :hubie:
She sold it for warmer clothes:mjcry: And probably ended up roasting and eating one of her dead pigeons to keep from having to resort to sucking dikk for food:mjcry:

Oh my gawd :laff: just watched this on mute and breh is right

She legit looked,at Kevin with a mix of :francis: :comeon::dwillhuh: when he gave her the dove
She probably thought she was about to be invited in to his 5 star hotel for some Christmas dinner:francis: