Why did Groove Theory only put out 1 album?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I loved Groove Theory just like all of y’all but I wish Amel’s Career was more talked about than just Groove Theory. That woman dropped like 5 albums since then and they were all good to me.

She’s should’ve had a Sade like career:mjcry:

Last edited:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
what exactly did bryce do? I forgot...was he the producer?...him playing the drums in that 'tell me' video always looked fuhazi to me for some reason...I used to randomly see him around qc throwing parties which was kind of random too...

Daps
I loved Groove Theory just like all of y’all but I wish Amel’s Career was more talked about than just Groove Theory. That woman dropped like 5 albums since then and they were all good to me.

She should have stayed with ol boy, his production was the driver behind Groove Theory’s success. Tell Me was a hit, I’ve never met anyone who didn’t like that song lol. She had the talent and the beauty to do a lot.

At the same time, maybe she could have done more if she sold out, but she didn’t.

Great music though, timeless.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State

I am sure I am in the minority saying this.
But she is the most underrated singer of my lifetime.:yeshrug:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
gonna check out this album.... love that classic tell me but i never checked the album