Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
iFpiLQphVMc5F.gif

Singh

All Star
Daps
heads up: Carlito was on Konnan's podcast.

I haven't listening to the whole thing but from what I heard so far (in other episodes), shyt is pretty dope as a mark to listen to.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the wwe writers only focus their storylines on one person at a time for too long, there isn't enough original storylines, or matchups for different superstars who actually deserve it and can make something out of it

Not that I don't agree w/ your post, but... at what point does Carlito come in?

He was always just OK to me. There was a point where he kinda picked up some steam, but I think we'd be lying if we said he had that many moments outside of some good promos and segments. I didn't even know what that dude's finisher was for damn near a year. And outside of that springboard move (that he did over and over and over), I can't recall him doing anything that impressive in the ring. It's been said (not just by dirtsheets but by people who were actually around him, even in WWC) that wrestling wasn't a passion of his, and that his brother was the one who was dedicated. It showed. He won the US title, the IC title and the tag titles... didn't do too bad, and in some ways, he overachieved considering how half-ass he was. His character was dope, it just probably shoulda been given to a more driven/talented wrestler.