Why did Carlito lose all his swag?

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
I didn't have the link but that was what I was referring to...LOL@when he said "what are you talking about, man?":laugh:

indeed you were

I saw Carlito at the last Juggalo IPPV. Dude looks roided up, but his performance was wack

RF did a shoot interview with his pops, that I'm looking forward to. Hopefully we can get some insight as to why Carlito is so talented yet no drive, while Primo is the polar opposite

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:childplease: @ People saying racism/he was being held back.

Carlito was a lazy piece of shyt. He has no excuse for not being a main event star today. Dude half assed in the ring, did the same set of moves every match and he didn't even do them very well. His matches were horrible. You can tell that he quit caring well before he was released.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
he turned face
yeah not that I care (cuz I always felt he took shelton's spot) but the brass got too giddy once carlito started getting pops.And rather than make him a tweener they made him full fledged babyface which watered him down..I never saw the appeal to be honest, his afro/ring apparel/moveset just didnt scream maineventer to me. His sctick was razor ramon lite and dude was tiny