Why did Alien: Convenant flop at the box office?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I seen this shyt twice and can't remember a scene:francis:
I just remember the space crew making the most retarded decisions ever in cinematic movie history. This shyt was worse than someone looking under the bed in a horror movie or closet cliche. Dr. Manhattan was the most inept captain I've ever seen. Let's go off course and down to a planet we know nothing about b/c a country music song is playing on a loop. Yea this doesn't sound like a trap.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I just remember the space crew making the most retarded decisions ever in cinematic movie history. This shyt was worse than someone looking under the bed in a horror movie or closet cliche. Dr. Manhattan was the most inept captain I've ever seen. Let's go off course and down to a planet we know nothing about b/c a country music song is playing on a loop. Yea this doesn't sound like a trap.
put your face right IN the alien plants brehs

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I just noticed Alien Covenant has a Dolby Atmos track, that Atmos bangs hard in the crib. I’ll rewatch this weekend.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Let the mysterious and dangerous android lure you away from a murder scene to a dark, secluded basement then stick your face in an egg at his request

why not :ohhh:
Follow said android through a city of ruins with burned up corpses everywhere and believe every word he tells you.
:snoop:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Movie was the same rehashed formulas Ridley Scott has been force feeding people since he took over the Aliens franchise. People lands on planet and gets killed by Aliens. People got tired of the same shyt. People thought Premetheus would be a classic due to the lore and trailer but it was a dud cause they abandoned the original script.