Why Come N1ggas With White Babies Mamas Are So Thugged Out?

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
She putting that nikka up. Probably pay all the bills, feed him and that nikka plays X Box all day and eats snack. His only job is to fukk her every other day. fukk what u heard, that's a difficult as any 9 to 5 dude could work. :scusthov:

:merchant: I wouldn't even know where or how to start if I had to fukk the her. I'd need a chubbylover in the neighbourhood to guide me through the first few times fukking her till I get it figured out.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
we a!nt all l!ke that breh, ! got a wh!te bm & she from the hood too... ! wouldnt say !m a thug but ! do have anger !ssues l!ke most of my fam!ly, been to ja!l & detox mult!ple t!mes... ! work & please my g!rl, she get massaged, eaten, blown out & take a nap after a hard day @ work... !ll cook & watch the k!ds, momma taught me dont depend on a b!tch for sh!t, feed yourself...

you cross my boundar!es ! can get :violent: fast... ! carry a blade... ! changed though, !d rather toss her !n the bushes than f!ght n!ggas for an unfa!thful hoe over pr!de.... my exes tell me they fukked up by los!n me cause !m a good man...

!m 1 of the good n!ggas who messed w!t a wh!te g!rl & escaped, just dont fukk around & we good...

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
we a!nt all l!ke that breh, ! got a wh!te bm & she from the hood too... ! wouldnt say !m a thug but ! do have anger !ssues l!ke most of my fam!ly, been to ja!l & detox mult!ple t!mes... ! work & please my g!rl, she get massaged, eaten, blown out & take a nap after a hard day @ work... !ll cook & watch the k!ds, momma taught me dont depend on a b!tch for sh!t, feed yourself...

you cross my boundar!es ! can get :violent: fast... ! carry a blade... ! changed though, !d rather toss her !n the bushes than f!ght n!ggas for an unfa!thful hoe over pr!de.... my exes tell me they fukked up by los!n me cause !m a good man...

!m 1 of the good n!ggas who messed w!t a wh!te g!rl & escaped, just dont fukk around & we good...

Maaaaaaan

I know you got braids and neck tattoos

:mjpls:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
You know them fat white girls are their main source of income. They prolly pay everything, house em, feed em, pay em, let them drive they cars, fukk em lol

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I would have to agree due to the fact that you used so many exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (See what I did there?):whoo:

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Think about it before you judge. Females like that are willing to do anything to satisfied your needs. In a society where heffers are asking for more and doing less you may have to switch it up.

Would I mess with her.... Probably not, however Im inclined to believe that he living fairly well.

Tracy-Morgan-Nope.gif

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEedC-M-FAY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEedC-M-FAY[/ame]

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Maaaaaaan I know you got braids and neck tattoos :mjpls:
:lolbron: nah breh, cut the braids off for my nat!ve ch!ck so !m rock!n the fade now, only tatted on my arm... ! am look!n @ wr!st tats w!t my kids names though..... but ! had bra!ds when ! was w!t the wh!te ch!ck... :laugh:
I would have to agree due to the fact that you used so many exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (See what I did there?):whoo:
! see that breh!!!!!!! :birdman: you a!nt the only 1 to not!ce.... & "you wouldnt l!ke me when !m angry"

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
You know them fat white girls are their main source of income. They prolly pay everything, house em, feed em, pay em, let them drive they cars, fukk em lol

Exactly, in college me and my folk used to take advantage of white girls like that even though we were cuffin sisters that looked so much better than them. Messing with these chubby white brawds pays if your game is sharp, the only condition was that we were never seen with them in public. The stories I could tell about us seeing them in public, acting like we aint know them, then having to msg them later and apologize to patch sht up would have yall leanin :laugh:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Not all of them are chubby. I know a lot of them that are on point but just love that thug passion.

One of them I know posted a pic of her glock on facebook and most of her friends were commenting for her to taking it down because of the feds :laugh: