Why Come N1ggas With White Babies Mamas Are So Thugged Out?

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Dark skinned niqqas stay bagging them fatties.

2dln8s4.jpg

mj-gif.gif

:deadmanny:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Think about it before you judge. Females like that are willing to do anything to satisfied your needs. In a society where heffers are asking for more and doing less you may have to switch it up.

Would I mess with her.... Probably not, however Im inclined to believe that he living fairly well.

Maybe.. But from the looks of her there are a couple of needs that it would be impossible for her to satisfy..

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lets not make disparaging remarks about people who have found love. Especially when we live our own relationships demonically and in ways that shame our parents. Many friends have children with women in their own race or outside and they are not with the woman but will critique men who are with a woman whos look they do not approve of. Lets be right by our women and be happy friends have found love because alot of men/women have part time relationships their whole lives because no one wants to be down for them. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Dark skinned niqqas stay bagging them fatties.

2dln8s4.jpg
She putting that nikka up. Probably pay all the bills, feed him and that nikka plays X Box all day and eats snacks. His only job is to fukk her every other day. fukk what u heard, that's a difficult as any 9 to 5 dude could work. :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I cant take a white girl serious if her family has no
problem with her dating a black man...
a bytches inheritance has to be at risk to show
me she's about piss life.
a0yqua.jpg