The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sounds more like the people you fukk with. :scust:
Nah... that’s YALL MOD !!! :mjlol::mjlol:Hustemania out here dressing like a tranny !! That’s the fukkin irony - exposed for cross dressing and c00ning roaming around here for years. That’s the company you keep obviously. Ain’t shyt been “exposed “ about me for years bc there’s nothing while y’all proof is out there.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm my own man that nikka ain't got shyt to do with me. :manny:
:stopitslime::comeon:
Y’all on the same team though.

Thread is a whole lot of deflecting and projecting when I defend my own shyt while ignoring the facts about a certain segment of people publicly caught up in their own shyt.
200.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol at it being a new year to them and they still can’t get over a public sonning from me being on here 2 yrs, it’s the first day of a whole new year and still trying to run with the same old games. Despite the fact that I’ve been here 2 yrs and nothing contrary to my name has ever been posted as facts. That shyt must hit wild different
:mjlol::mjlol::wow:
Let me start questioning if these are actually men acting this emotional and dejected
:scust::gucci:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lol at team :dead:
You know what they say- people who run in the same circles. Guilty by association and these hit dogs are hollering loud as fuk
:hubie:
No one that I know ever in life has ever been caught up in a cross dressing scandal and the way that y’all like to call all females “men” in here, to the point of obsession for no valid reason. No female in here that posts actively has been caught up violating. Not one. Seems like random female posters don’t need to be vetted as much as “staff”. It’s very concerning
:francis:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
You know what they say- people who run in the same circles. Guilty by association and these hit dogs are hollering loud as fuk
:hubie:
No one that I know ever in life has ever been caught up in a cross dressing scandal and the way that y’all like to call all females “men” in here, to the point of obsession for no valid reason. No female in here that posts actively has been caught up violating. Not one. Seems like random female posters don’t need to be vetted as much as “staff”. It’s very concerning
:francis:
My man I don't think every woman is a "man" I haven't saw a picture of most of the females on this board. I ain't asking nobody for pictures you don't come across as a woman which is why you are now Ed. :yeshrug: