DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
I notice (s)he's been kinda quiet today :mjgrin: I think this really fu*ked with it's mental.

Wait... did yall run @Nicole0416 off or something?

That young man will be on in a bit.
He clearly went prowling the New York streets to find drunk nikkas to trick and to destroy his bussy. And leave before they wake up and stomp a timberland sign into his fukking forehead once they realize that’s a whole nikkas.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:banderas::banderas:
Thread is only 30 pages after 5 days. The BCrusader thread that y’all tried to accuse me of being and lied about did better numbers off 5 hrs.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hello-bcrusaderw.694857/
:comeon:

lmao at the different game from the same names trying to change the narrative of who I am or what I am about every time one of the opposition gets handed their L. The same rotation was real QUIET hustling in with their fixation, when skater “bro” got proof posted with his starburst sundress on, tasting the rainbows sensation..
:jbhmm::leostare:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...e-coli-right-now-c00ns-vs-solid-brehs.745980/

2 yrs later, if any “real” shyt was exposed or hiding, with any facts brought to light - that segment knows damn well the thread counts and created off my name would have shut down the site with the spin off within the first hour. 30 pages would be 30 threads with my own cspn 30 for 30. But continue, I know times are desperate when your make shyt up threads can’t make up for what you lack . :coffee: Especially when known sitewide wenches, c00ns and cacs start getting upped by the pack. This is doing the most for an allegedly “woat” poster. The lack of self awareness runs deep - acting like the opposing unofficial woat “gang”’ of slored out, pimped about, cac-c00n chase clouts all of a sudden woke up and hit the alarm on a cypher, comments are copying the same off brand responses in that woat thread that no one was really hyped for
:snooze:
Things hit heavy when a 2 yr old poster stays squaded up official in a comment section with the crowd impact and credibility intact more than the Lifers, who have to lie and front for a react...
“Competing with us you end up on the News..”
:wow:

Took you off ignore to see your WOAT banner.

Worth it :banderas:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Wait... did yall run @Nicole0416 off or something?
Fuk no. Run off for what? Making fraud threads about me for the 60th time??? - I actually sleep at night, watch tv, work and had other things going on. My fault if I logged off for 10 hrs and you know, actually focused on other shyt

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:banderas::banderas:

Took you off ignore to see your WOAT banner.

Worth it :banderas:
WORD me too!!! I luvvvvvv that I have you cacs, c00ns and wench whores in your feelings. It’s WORTH it. Look at all this attention and time y’all devote to me. If my shyt wasn’t impactful you wouldn’t be putting this effort into emoting and having my name in mentions. Especially pedo posters like you.
:wow::blessed: