CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
hmmmmm since I have the full attention of the room... should I not or should I?? Let me think this one through and take my time because shyt could get very very messy....the last one sent enough of a message but this latest one could potentially lead to unexpected fallout.
:jbhmm:
:laff:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
full

I fukkin hate yall :mjlol:

Nicole I know u don't like people talking bout u but this the one time it's harmless for the most part

Ugo ain't been active in awhile but this is what he does

Actually what made me become a member of the Coli was a stupid ass parody diss track. 2 posters named Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan were dead ass beefing on wax :russ:

Far as this track @Ugo Ogugwa

Hook was funny but overall track was wack compared to your others

That bridge after the hook didn't rhyme and wasn't funny :usure:

Could have just did the best life parody hook with the verse and left that stupid shyt after the hook out :camby:

Verse wasn't hitting either tbh but was more bearable than that bridge :hhh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Nicole I know u don't like people talking bout u but this the one time it's harmless for the most part

Actually what made me become a member of the Coli was a stupid ass parody diss track. 2 posters named Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan were dead ass beefing on wax :russ:

Could have just did the best life parody hook with the verse and left that stupid shyt after the hook out :camby:

You're good. trust - it's all good. I dont care. For real. I already know what the deal is. I'm so used to it. LMAOFFFF... good or bad, after about the 30th thread, shyt been jokes. :deadmanny::dead::dead::deadrose:2 yrs.. and the same hack. funny how a year and a half ago, this thread would be up to 40 pages by now. unless they really try to post up lies or google images claiming, photoshopping and shyt. :laff:You see that I've been barely commenting on this.. I don't even know that poster in the OP or what he's about. The first time that I've seen him comment was the other day on the thread about the dui car accident when he made a thread about my comment. I'm going about my Friday. .. that's the real news in the coli cycle. I get a lot of support behind the scenes, that's all I care about; people that i fuk with off here or irl are consistent.

I'm actually surprised when a day or a few days goes by without a thread being made on or about me. When I'm not talked about or I'm not the subject of discussion/start of a thread and they actually focus on other events or things going on with other posters, and you know, actual news or black issues.
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:
I'm laughing at the same cycle of posters that come rushing in, bc it's without fail the same names; there's posters messaging me and cracking up behind the scenes to bid on who is going to enter the thread next, predicting names of who will comment or come in off some hate and what "mod" or affiliate of theirs will intervene to bump the thread .. .. like some Top Opps shyt.
:mjgrin::russ:
Shyt is clockwork bc that's exactly what went down. Dudes and these bitter bytches been jokes out here, they just take themselves seriously. Shyt is so formulaic and predictable. I wish I could post up my dms about the jokes on the woat badge and thread, with people reacting like wtf, at the reason and what the deal is... it's the visibly vitriol ones that keep exposing themselves but they think it's one way. That shyt is on backfire status so bad. People may not comment publicly against them, but privately.. gawddamnnn they roast the fuk out of them. if they only knew the half.
:dead:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Be careful responding to me directly, they may call you out for being a simmmmpppp... :damn::damn:!!!
Then go make a thread about you calling you out for being a Simp... :damn:, you don't need that type of static :damn:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nicholas0416 :russ::russ:
if you don't get your unsolicited dikk pic sending ass the fuk outta this thread. You were in my DMs talking about getting your passport and flying out for a tour around NYC, then getting mad bc I wont snapchat or e-gage in chats with you for like a whole year now. you have yet to own up to your actual exposal with verifiable proof... yall are not even trolling with credibility any more.
:deadmanny::dead::bryan:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/something-doesnt-feel-right-about-this.745335/
You photoshopped another man's dyck onto your body, and sent it out to random female coli posters but you have the nerve to come up here, as if that shyt wasn't wild homo and you weren't covering your tracks. Up here committing Dyck Pic Assault in the First Degree with 3 counts of sexual solicitation via electronic devices acting like your shyt is all good.

and the bytch doing the main commenting in the thread is dapping you up, but the same one complaining about her pics getting leaked.
:skip::mjlol: