Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
fukk that nikka, shim went turncoat for no reason when I protected that nikka bytch. He's on his own from now on. I can't help him.
:comeon::umad:hold that you anti-ados bytch. it's all good until it's gets redirected back to you non-AA faq waving flaggit, you did too much and acted too reckless. I was your she-ro.

What I like about the Nicole is her lack of accepting nikkas bullshyt while being down for Black folks and shes is no dummy.

She has enough swag where shes not a nikka nerd too and knows the difference between good and bad people, both Male and female
:mjcry: why is doing it the right way so hard:mjcry:

Brehs, get off this silly c00n shyt and start fukking with women doing it right and grinding. shyt, with help, nicole can be an extreme asset and yall can live a good upper class life. She out here doing it. This is the reason why girls be thotting. nikkas be rewarding them even if it's just short term. nikkas gotta get smart and think long term. Marriage is a business relationship as much as it's a family business and a sensual relationship. Come on brehs, CWB. Choose wisely brehs

Told You to shut the fuk up a long time ago, I don't give a fuk now..
:umad:

Last edited:

tater

Superstar
Daps

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Thread is pinned to the top :laff:

Ugo Fiasco
As expected. I run yall... :youngsabo:and to think you're front and center, on every one of my classics. It wouldn't be a "Nicole" thread, if it wasn't a trending topic or a top hit.
:sas1:

Last edited: