Why Biz Markie Gets a Pass from being corny?

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Same reason cory gunz gets a pass. Same reason doug E fresh gets a pass.

Rep that east.
For the record i'm a big fan of biz and doug E fresh.
But if they were from the west they'd get dissed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do yall think biz markie would be perceived if he came out today? n!ggas, including me, would tear him apart, purists would say he's what's wrong with hip hop. back then duke was just the man tho, ha. spittin that sh!t was so unimportant back then, thats why nigs looked at ra and g like they had 3 heads

Lil Wayne blew up by coming up with some of the corniest punchlines ever made...so yeah, Biz would be perceived fine.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
The first Biz album is basically an entire album of classic singles.

I never liked 'just a friend' but just thinking back to the kids in the neighbor hood running around screaming

"you, you got a disease, but you swear it's just a rash, you better wash your funky ass OH BABY YOUUUU"

Brings a tear to my eye.

Plus Biz has beats and is a record nut. Plus has classic beat box records. Plus is an in demand DJ.

Biz is royalty.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
The first Biz album is basically an entire album of classic singles.

I never liked 'just a friend' but just thinking back to the kids in the neighbor hood running around screaming

"you, you got a disease, but you swear it's just a rash, you better wash your funky ass OH BABY YOUUUU"

Brings a tear to my eye.

Plus Biz has beats and is a record nut. Plus has classic beat box records. Plus is an in demand DJ.

Biz is royalty.

:ooh: :russ: