heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why Bernie Sanders Won Super Tuesday

Why Bernie Sanders Won Super Tuesday

Bernie won Super Tuesday! Let me explain why.

Going into tonight it was unclear what was going to happen because the polling was so shoddy in some states, especially Colorado and Minnesota. Those two states are so important because of what they mean for the future.

It turns out that Hillary Clinton won all of the states she was supposed to win -- and a narrow victory in Massachusetts (remember she won Mass. by 15 points against Obama and still lost the primary in 2008). But Bernie Sanders had resounding wins in CO & MN. Those two states are much more indicative of the states that are coming in the rest of the primary schedule.

All of these Southern states were Hillary Clinton's best states (by the way, also irrelevant places to have strength in for the general election). She's used up most of her ammo and doesn't even know what kind of trouble she's in. Right before the voting, she pivoted toward the right again in anticipation of the general election. Big mistake. She can't help herself; she lives and breaths arrogance.

Tonight could have been the knock out punch if Clinton had won CO & MN. But she didn't! She lost them big. Now, he has a $40 million war chest and favorable map in front of him. Feel the Bern!

Time is on Bernie's side. The more he runs, the more people find out about him. Everyone already knows Clinton. She's gaining no new voters. Every day he gains ground. So, now he lives to fight many other days. She is in a race against time and she didn't close the door tonight. Tick, tock. Tick, tock!

March 8th is huge because whoever wins Michigan has momentum going into March 15th -- the real Super Tuesday (FL, OH, IL, NC and MO). That's Colossal Tuesday. And maybe the Ides of March for Hillary Clinton.
You're right about the money bernie is raising but that 3-15 date you mentioned is in two weeks & latest polls have hillary up with sizeable margins in Fl, OH & IL. Bernie can close the gap but probably not enough to overtake her because of the delagates being split the math gets harder for him. And those superdelegates are NOT gonna go against hillary again. She had more votes than obama but the superdelegates choose him.

This whole she's winning states that wont matter in the genral is not true. Right or wrong more blacks are showing up for her than they did for obama.

I just think its silly the word c00n is used with so much vitriol to describe hillary when bernie and his team seems like they have no plan to even lure in the black minority vote. Maybe some people should just sit it out and dont vote.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So Cenk has moved the goal posts to Michigan and "Colossal Tuesday"...what will his new metrics be if she beats Bernie in those primaries too?
In order to have "moved the goalposts", he must have changed his previous position. Are you tryna claim that Cenk or TYT thought Bernie was ever gonna take the southern hillbilly states?

You're right about the money bernie is raising but that 3-15 date you mentioned is in two weeks & latest polls have hillary up with sizeable margins in Fl, OH & IL. Bernie can close the gap but probably not enough to overtake her because of the delagates being split the math gets harder for him. And those superdelegates are NOT gonna go against hillary again. She had more votes than obama but the superdelegates choose him.

This whole she's winning states that wont matter in the genral is not true. Right or wrong more blacks are showing up for her than they did for obama.

I just think its silly the word c00n is used with so much vitriol to describe hillary when bernie and his team seems like they have no plan to even lure in the black minority vote. Maybe some people should just sit it out and dont vote.
I dont know what the first sentence has to do with the second. Her super tuesday wins being states that wont matter in the general is absolutely true. Mass and possibly Virginia are the only ones that could go blue in November.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I still think Hilary wins, but it could get interesting especially if Bernie gets some key endorsements he could flip some of those super delegates that Hilary has in her back pocket...

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Written by Cenk

w6kB9tQ.gif

tyt has become the glenn beck of progressives.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
It doesn't matter how many states Bernie wins from here out. There are no winner take all states in the Democratic primary. Hillary will still be collecting delegates even when she loses. Bernie would really have to run up the score from here out, something he has been unable to do in any state with a diverse electorate. This race is over for all intents and purposes. Hillary will probably not even mention Bernie after March 8.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anyone who doesn't understand the importance of being a viable candidate in the purple states needs to get a clue. When you are a Democrat and you are sweeping the south in the primary, it means NOTHING. She is losing those states come November no matter what.
But you have to win those southern state delegates to even be there in November which is why it matters a lot.
The bulk of the delegates on Super Tuesday were those Southern states that everyone keeps dismissing as not necessary and Bernie basically conceding those states means he is conceding the race because the hole he is in will be nearly impossible to dig his way out of.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, he surely didnt believe that when he was acting like a lunatic on that TYT stream on Super Tuesday. Looks like damage control and spin to me.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't matter how many states Bernie wins from here out. There are no winner take all states in the Democratic primary. Hillary will still be collecting delegates even when she loses. Bernie would really have to run up the score from here out, something he has been unable to do in any state with a diverse electorate. This race is over for all intents and purposes. Hillary will probably not even mention Bernie after March 8.

I thought a lot of the states coming up was winner take all :ohhh:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:snoop:
No he didn't. Him and Trump just need to run outside the establishment has 3rd and 4th parties