Why aren't these ICE hysterectomies getting more attention?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This is happening under the Trump Administration that's why this information is coming out he's the one authorizing these human rights abuses.

This is Nazi level eugenicist type evil. And by all means Trump should be ousted from the White House from stuff like this among other things.

I doubt that Trump is the mastermind behind all this. He's not out there telling these doctors to perform these illegal operations. This type of thing has been happening for a long time unfortunately. There are some sick individuals out there that do stuff like this and I bet its not only in America that it happens. That doctor needs to be arrested and deal with a similar fate if these allegations are true.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alleged unwanted hysterectomies and other abuses at ICE facility prompts investigation

This is some nazi concentration camp stuff right here. Pure evil. Once you step into the realms of forced sterilizations that's heading into the territory of eugenics and genocide.

Honestly a big part, from what I have seen/heard personally, is that even within the Hispanic community, there’s a lot of them that have zero sympathy for illegal immigrants, especially Central Americans. So if the people most directly targeted don’t give a fuk, No one else will.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Thanks for posting this OP. I been following this story since early last week.

Folks fail to realize that they performed a hysterectomy on an african sista from Cameroon in one of those ice centers. Folks on here just think ICE targets non black foreigners. When ICE also targets black foreigners.
Let’s be honest most illegal immigrants are Central Americans/Mexicans and a good chunk of other Latin America; but mostly Central Americans/Mexicans as of now. I grew up in a Central American hub (the DMV). Using the few Africans/black foreigners relative to the majority is very disingenious. A lot of Mexicans and Central Americans dont give a fukk about their own illegal population so why should anyone else care? Especially 3rd + gen chicanos who are basically American. A lotta them pick on paisas.

Honestly a big part, from what I have seen/heard personally, is that even within the Hispanic community, there’s a lot of them that have zero sympathy for illegal immigrants, especially Central Americans. So if the people most directly targeted don’t give a fuk, No one else will.
Pretty much. Most legal Mexicans Ive met dont give a fukk about them. And they REALLY dont give a fukk about Central American immigrants whom they look down on. If they don’t care then I don’t.

I think what OP is really arguing is that these events will create a SNOWBALL effect...they’ll start trying more fukkshyt as time goes on cuz we ignored this.

Only issue I have with that arguement is when things that are tested out on black people first eventually snowball into other non white groups they call foul.....but when it was happening to just black people it wasn’t their problem.

In 2020 it’s gonna be interesting if black people keep the same energy all around.

Last edited: