Why aren't these ICE hysterectomies getting more attention?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why should it?
It's an international war crime and a human rights abuse according to the International Criminal Court. That's why.

What crimes are under the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court?
The Rome Statute, the founding treaty of the International Criminal Court (ICC or Court), identifies for the purposes of exercising jurisdiction the most serious violations of international human rights and humanitairan law. These violations are grouped within the the categories of genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes and the crime of aggression.

How are the crimes under the Court’s jurisdiction defined?
Genocide: The Rome Statute defines the crime of genocide as any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group:
•Killing members of the group
•Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group
•Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part
•Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
•Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

The rest of the PDF
http://www.iccnow.org/documents/FS-CICC-CoreCrimesinRS.pdf

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
America...
America....
This is you :francis:
BBBBut it's couldn't happen here.

Reading some of these comments and observing Americans, it's very easy to see how and it's frightening at times watching this unfold. Going back to what @MyAccount we're sleepwalking towards Fascism/authoritarinism/totalitarianism because people don't know about international war crimes or human rights abuses and they're more preoccupied with celebrity gossip and mindless consumerism. So by the time something blatantly fascism or illegal has happened all people can say is "how could this happen?" or "why is this a bad thing?". It's either complete shock or just complete apathetic indifference.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
you think they'll make any such distinction when they turn their attention to you and yours? :what:

"An Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - MLK Jr.
Go ahead and save the world then. Im worried bout me & mines:yeshrug:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its always been a crime against humanity but nobody really gives a fukk that its happeneing now
Biden hasn't said much of anything about anything :yeshrug:

I have been very critical of Biden and the other corporate Dems on here and will continue to do so but I'm not gonna act like having Biden in office isn't better than Trump in office.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Biden hasn't said much of anything about anything :yeshrug:

I have been very critical of Biden and the other corporate Dems on here and will continue to do so but I'm not gonna act like having Biden in office isn't better than Trump in office.
I'm highly critical of corporate Democrats as well and it's pretty impossible to gauge right now how Biden would do considering he's not president.

But arguably since he was already vice president and has experience in politics while Trump doesn't and we're all paying the price for his inadequacy it's not a far stretch to say he would be much better than Trump.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
...We're too...comfortable. We sit comfortably in our insulated homes, in our air-conditioned rooms with high-speed internet at our fingertips. Running water, a stove that works, bigscreen TV, microwave, etc., all modern conveniences that allow us to live comfortably. People like us -- who live in the 1st world -- will never get angry enough to try to overthrow the government. Our inner savagery and animal instincts are all repressed by being 'civilized'. Until the powers that be take away our modern conveniences, comfort, and 1st world life style we'll never fight back. We're too pacified. The violent protests as a result of George Floyd only happened because white kids were bored from staying inside due to covid. None of them genuinely cared for police brutality or racism.

:wow:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:mjlol: some of y'all are straight delusional. Act like this current administration isn't co-signing white supremacists, bruhs
Im not arguing about this administration. Its been racist since forever and still is.

Im just worried about circle. If u wanna worry about illegals then go right ahead:yeshrug: it’s fukked up and sets a bad precedent but I can only focus on one thing at a time.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for posting this OP. I been following this story since early last week.

Folks fail to realize that they performed a hysterectomy on an african sista from Cameroon in one of those ice centers. Folks on here just think ICE targets non black foreigners. When ICE also targets black foreigners.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Thanks for posting this OP. I been following this story since early last week.

Folks fail to realize that they performed a hysterectomy on an african sista from Cameroon in one of those ice centers. Folks on here just think ICE targets non black foreigners. When ICE also targets black foreigners.
Goodness...wtf
:wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
STERILIZATION is cool to *some* people, like when Trump does it to other people. They been on that extinction level event type shyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Omg, that's horrible! So even if these women get deported to their home country, they can't produce offspring???? Some cultures deem the woman's worth by how many children she can produce! This is sad and inhumane whether they are illegal immigrants or not.

This is too much good night Coli :fire:

That sounds like some Darkseid level of evil, only in real life. Neuter immigrant women like male dogs, and ending bloodlines while the person still living.