Why aren't these ICE hysterectomies getting more attention?

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-america-headed-towards-fascism.454776/
Keep in mind I made that thread back on August 15, 2016.

So much has transpired since then yet people don't want to say the obvious.

Trump and his ilk got people brainwashed.

People shying away from a potential civil war.. but it's looking to not only be inevitible but nessacary.

Moderates and leftists worried about facts and logic and fairness...these far right pyschos only care about power and "victory" The rest of the country gonna start matching their energy eventually. And may not have a choice.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Trump and his ilk got people brainwashed.

People shying away from a potential civil war.. but it's looking to not only be inevitible but nessacary.

Moderates and leftists worried about facts and logic and fairness...these far right pyschos only care about power and "victory" The rest of the country gonna start matching their energy eventually. And may not have a choice.
That's what fascists do. They commit crime after crime and just try to wear people down so the next crime is worse than the previous one. When it's all said and done, they've normalized the unthinkable.

That's where we are now. It's not pretty.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Omg, that's horrible! So even if these women get deported to their home country, they can't produce offspring???? Some cultures deem the woman's worth by how many children she can produce! This is sad and inhumane whether they are illegal immigrants or not.

This is too much good night Coli :fire:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Have Americans just become so beat down they just don't care?
Like this would be a call to overthrow the government and oust corrupt leaders anywhere...
But in America, it's just another day.
200,000+ dead people, the rate of an atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki
But in America, it's just another day.
Americans have been conditioned to accept cruelty and mass death. That's the only answer I have.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
In a double-jeopardy election cycle like this one, nobody in politics nor media is about to touch that one. It's too easy to politicize...as though that somehow mitigates the wrongness of it all.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
In a double-jeopardy election cycle like this one, nobody in politics nor media is about to touch that one. It's too easy to politicize...as though that somehow mitigates the wrongness of it all.
This should be a bigger deal.

Especially considering this is done by the "party of life" and pro-lifers.

But I guess that only applies to good ole christian white women huh...? :mjpls:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why won't the Left touch it?
They're the only ones touching it on Twitter. That's how I know about this.

But the source was a Black woman who was a whistle blower inside one of the ICE facilities and she's being targeted by right wing goons who want to hurt her for revealing this story.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Right now it's just one person's claim. The election is the focus, and there's no point in giving layups to the "why do you care so much for illegals" crowd.
There are several women that have given some testimony about what's been going on in the camps as "experimental concentration camp" shyt.

They're experimenting on people in these ICE camps! Molesting them. Raping them. Starving them to death. They're probably killling them too.

How is this type of blatant fascism allowed in America? And youI have the answer in this dialogue right here. If this happened in Sudan or Libya or Iran this shyt would be considered a human rights abuse that needed to be handled by an internation tribunal for violating codes and ethics on a massive scale.

But because this administration has effectively painted illegals/hispanics in a negative light they have been dehumanized to the point where this can happen.

You see...fascists don't work fast...they take time...they call these people "vermin" blame them for all their ails, say that a demagogue is the only way to solve this problem, them round them up in camps take away their rights to reproduce, abuse them, and kill them.

It's textbook preparation for genocide.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
There are several women that have given some testimony about what's been going on in the camps as "experimental concentration camp" shyt.

They're experimenting on people in these ICE camps! Molesting them. Raping them. Starving them to death. They're probably killling them too.

How is this type of blatant fascism allowed in America? And youI have the answer in this dialogue right here. If this happened in Sudan or Libya or Iran this shyt would be considered a human rights abuse that needed to be handled by an internation tribunal for violating codes and ethics on a massive scale.

But because this administration has effectively painted illegals/hispanics in a negative light they have been dehumanized to the point where this can happen.

You see...fascists don't work fast...they take time...they call these people "vermin" blame them for all their ails, say that a demagogue is the only way to solve this problem, them round them up in camps take away their rights to reproduce, abuse them, and kill them.

It's textbook preparation for genocide.

I've only seen one female nurse speaking on it, who else has spoken up?

And all the other stuff you're bringing up isn't really related. China is doing far worse with the Uighur people and nobody's about to do anything about it, election or not. I agree with you that it shouldn't be happening, wrong is just wrong...but still, objective realities.