Why are you still Up? - The Late Night thread

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Working. I come here to clear my head for a few minutes and get a laugh.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
got the flu
cant breathe
eyes burn
throat burns
high fever
body aches

not good,brehs

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I actually just Woke Up, accidentally Fell Asleep around 10 last night for whatever reason but I guess I was just more Tired than I thought. :ehh: I feel the Urge to get out of this Bed and make myself a Breakfast Feast.

The Bat Computer of #WayneManor

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w4Ri8qgt-o"]Adult Swim Bump - Drowsey Lounger - YouTube[/ame]

Another night, what's on your mind?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I'm OD excited to drop my first real project, but I know it's not gonna get any type of buzz.. I think alot of people are gonna hate it, who knows. I don't even have a sound yet. Mic sucks, I need someone to master my vocals or what ever you call it. fukking making music is stress mayne :sadcam:

Insecure lifestyle may not make it

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, right now I need a nice drink. I'm at home. I got off at midnight central time. I'm off today and Tuesday unless they call me in on overtime which I'm hoping they do. In the meantime my daughter spent the night with my parents and they are taking her to school tomorrow. My wife is sleep since she got Jury Duty in the morning. I would play Max Payne 3 but I'll probably do that later on this morning. I'm watching this show on Invicta Watches.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Man, right now I need a nice drink. I'm at home. I got off at midnight central time. I'm off today and Tuesday unless they call me in on overtime which I'm hoping they do. In the meantime my daughter spent the night with my parents and they are taking her to school tomorrow. My wife is sleep since she got Jury Duty in the morning. I would play Max Payne 3 but I'll probably do that later on this morning. I'm watching this show on Invicta Watches.

I know you like :blessed: cuz of that

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Watching a Richard Pryor documentary since I don't have any weed :damn:. This documentary is piff though. I need to get that book.