Why are you still Up? - The Late Night thread

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I don't remember.. Tell me bout this :leon:

Moved to Seattle. Me and my girl got into it.she hit me I hit her back was in jail damn near two months. August to the end of September. Now im out here and don't know a soul

Its all love tho Seattle been good to a nikka so far

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Guess ill try to keep it alive

I'm awake over here stressing about classes, tryna get over this writers block for this album.. Dealing with the girlfriend & listening to beats that I made that others will probably find shytty. Insecure lifestyle is tough mayne. Gotta get up early to go to brunch with the family but fukk it

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guess ill try to keep it alive

I'm awake over here stressing about classes, tryna get over this writers block for this album.. Dealing with the girlfriend & listening to beats that I made that others will probably find shytty. Insecure lifestyle is tough mayne. Gotta get up early to go to brunch with the family but fukk it

fukking Neat-O man!! God damn it!

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Having doubts in ya mins before sleep sucks. Sometimes they play out in my dreams

Breh back when I was waiting for my college acceptance/rejection letters I kept having dreams, that I got the letter in the mail & I was accepted... Then I woke up :to:

I ended up getting accepted but those were some hard times breh

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
never sleep through the n!ght... walked out on w!fey... her daughter gon be p!ssed when she get home tomorrow....