Why are you not a supporter yet?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
The relationship is symbiotic....they need us as much as we need them
thats what SOHH failed to realise

without its users Facebook is worth nothing

without the founders of the Coli there is no website, without the users of the coli there is no website

Like I said unless they are crazy at some point down the line the founders are hoping to make some money out of this and I personally hope they make tons of it, and when they do I wont be expecting a cheque in the post...if they were selling shares then its a different story

I wouldnt expect you to donate money to me because Im starting a business thats yet to turn profitable, so why should I do it for someone else..

If people want to donate its all good, there is no right or wrong, but for my own personal point of view sentiment has no place in business

I would have no problem if they made it a pay site.....if i had to pay a monthly fee its all good im paying for a service but I dont believe in donating

Why I donate to your business when It has nothing to do with me? and Im not benefiting in the implementation and maintenance of it.

You are benefiting in the fact that they have someone who knows databases...someone who knows system/server support

So you use the service of the site, provides you with satisfactory entertainment, and because it does not offer you a monetary reward...you feel the need not to donate...whatever

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:damn: @ only supporters having Auto Refresh

Yall forcing me into donating before the season starts :youngsabo:

$5...only reason I made this is that I know what it takes to keep these type of sites running..and I havent been entertained by one site in a very long time....

A

A Friend of The People

I don't do online transactions :beli:

When the Coli starts taking cash or checks, page me

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
This is why Im not a supporter

I donate to charity, not to business.

I think the Coli will become one of the "go to" hip hop sites ala All hip hop etc...

Im pretty sure the founders very soon will be generating quite a lot in cash revenue...im also sure when the cash starts rolling in they wont be donating profits to the members.

Ive run my own business so I know how expensive things are when you start out....most people I know running their own businesses couldnt even get loans from friends and family so the fact that you can get donations from total strangers impresses me extremely, much kudos to you

If you were selling shares in this soon to be profitable venture then I would have a different point of view but the only profit making organizations I donate to is the Church

Pretty much how I feel about donating to a business. I don't have ad block on so money is made for their pockets any time I click a page anyway. :rambo:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I wouldnt expect you to donate money to me because Im starting a business thats yet to turn profitable, so why should I do it for someone else..

Because its actually a good business that provides a service that you use..

I saw the Coli start from the ground up and watch them fix the bugs, get better servers, add Coli Cash, Spoiler Tags....

I work and logging on here make the day go by a little faster during those down times. I'd be :to: if I found out the Coli went away because cats who use it daily couldn't kick in $5 a piece..

just felt right to support the cause :manny:

Daps
cuz im broke nikka

boosie-o.gif

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
I'm broke, but if I end up getting the new job I applied for I'm gonna support. :manny:
The coli gives me more entertainment value than most movies and albums.