Why are you not a supporter yet?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why Im not a supporter

I donate to charity, not to business.

I think the Coli will become one of the "go to" hip hop sites ala All hip hop etc...

Im pretty sure the founders very soon will be generating quite a lot in cash revenue...im also sure when the cash starts rolling in they wont be donating profits to the members.

Ive run my own business so I know how expensive things are when you start out....most people I know running their own businesses couldnt even get loans from friends and family so the fact that you can get donations from total strangers impresses me extremely, much kudos to you

If you were selling shares in this soon to be profitable venture then I would have a different point of view but the only profit making organizations I donate to is the Church

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

I think the Coli will become one of the "go to" hip hop sites ala All hip hop etc...

Im pretty sure the founders very soon will be generating quite a lot in cash revenue...im also sure when the cash starts rolling in they wont be donating profits to the members.

Ive run my own business so I know how expensive things are when you start out....most people I know running their own businesses couldnt even get loans from friends and family so the fact that you can get donations from total strangers impresses me extremely, much kudos to you

If you were selling shares in this soon to be profitable venture then I would have a different point of view but the only profit making organizations I donate to is the Church

I didnt say pay rent. I said support. If you can throw a bone to a charity then you can throw a bone to something that is entertaining you on a consistent basis.

Now if you feel if the site is BS...then say that...and keep it moving, but its a far cry from the last site and it keeps the day going. At the same time $5 aint shyt....so shut the fukk up

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
tumblr_lvv58j8HjE1r0cmab.gif

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York

:comeon:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for your order

You just made a payment of$5.00 USD

This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *COLI.

:obama: its only 5 dollars...

ill probably do 5 a mth..shyt dont hurt

:mjpls:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I didnt say pay rent. I said support. If you can throw a bone to a charity then you can throw a bone to something that is entertaining you on a consistent basis.

This is basically why I did it. I'm kind of broke too, but I would have donated on the 1st day it was an option if I knew you didn't actually need a paypal account.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Im bout to start ridin on these nikkas that make all these threads and run they mouth and aint donate shyt

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The relationship is symbiotic....they need us as much as we need them
thats what SOHH failed to realise

without its users Facebook is worth nothing

without the founders of the Coli there is no website, without the users of the coli there is no website

Like I said unless they are crazy at some point down the line the founders are hoping to make some money out of this and I personally hope they make tons of it, and when they do I wont be expecting a cheque in the post...if they were selling shares then its a different story

I wouldnt expect you to donate money to me because Im starting a business thats yet to turn profitable, so why should I do it for someone else..

If people want to donate its all good, there is no right or wrong, but for my own personal point of view sentiment has no place in business

I would have no problem if they made it a pay site.....if i had to pay a monthly fee its all good im paying for a service but I dont believe in donating

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I will when i get my post count up...How much yall donate ?