Why Are The WWE Gamecube Games Always Overlooked?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
my friend had wrestlemania on the gamecube kinda a funny story. He was The Hurricane and I was The Rock. I fukked around and got caught in the Eye of the Hurricane but kicked out. No big deal. :ehh:

Match continues but The Rock can't get right... I'm out of it... get hit with another Eye of the Hurricane but again I kicked out. At this point now I'm in trouble he can't barely move, my friend no lie hit me with about 4-5 more Eye of the Hurricanes and each time I kicked out :lolbron:

Now he's fukkin pissed off like crazy.. I end up somehow getting back to my feet and hitting him with a couple moves, enough to be able to setup a Rock Bottom and ONE Rock Bottom put him out for the 3 count. :obama:

He was so pissed lol..

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Been emulating DoR2, it hasn’t aged well. Not enough content, wonky physics. Graphics weren’t bad.

meanwhile HCTP, SYM and even SD2 (story mode) have aged like fine wine….honestly HCTP is the GOAT rasslin game. Great controls, season mode and graphics for its time.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Been emulating DoR2, it hasn’t aged well. Not enough content, wonky physics. Graphics weren’t bad.

meanwhile HCTP, SYM and even SD2 (story mode) have aged like fine wine….honestly HCTP is the GOAT rasslin game. Great controls, season mode and graphics for its time.
As much as I love 2K14, 19, & 23, there's simply no argument to be made as to what the GOAT wrestling game is. HCTP still holds up exactly the same 20yrs later. This is the one wrestling game that truly needs to be remastered.