Why Are The WWE Gamecube Games Always Overlooked?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I enjoyed them. The physics were kinda wonky but I enjoyed them and honestly they aged way better No Mercy.
People are too scared to admit that No Mercy stopped being the GOAT game after HCTP came out. I still have my Wii and DOR2 is as much fun to play now as it was 15yrs ago.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Breh that reminds me of the 4 way cage match at Summerslam that was nearly impossible to beat :francis: I remember saying fukk it after countless tries before finally coming back to it like a year later and winning. The AI on that game was next level
Oh gawd, I had flashbacks that awful shyt

Daps
Breh that reminds me of the 4 way cage match at Summerslam that was nearly impossible to beat :francis: I remember saying fukk it after countless tries before finally coming back to it like a year later and winning. The AI on that game was next level
That match made younger me hate Kane. Everytime I'd be on the cage close to escaping his ass would get back up and knock me off the cage

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Lmaoo foh... I had wm19 on gamecube...

SeveralUnkemptElk-max-1mb.gif

shyt was pure ass but was the only wrasslin game I had :francis:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Quiet as kept, the first Day Of Reckoning might be the best WWE game that generation, if not ever. And that's without hyperbole. It was a next gen No Mercy.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
DOR2 was the most fun I had playing a wrestling game outside of No Mercy. We used to run tourneys in my dorm fresh year of college. The move list was much better in those games than it was in SvR at the time. Loved the submission system of guessing the hold type.