Why are teachers allowed to talk about school & classroom business on social media? Most jobs don’t allow that.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You can post online but don’t be mad when people react. It’s like how people think they can get away with saying things because they said “allegedly” Teachers need to vent and I get it… you better just talk to your friend though. There are teachers that are making it off this content, there’s literally a teacher who became a comedian off shyt like this

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Most jobs aren't teaching the publics bad ass kids and dealing with their dumb ass parents. If we aren't going to pay them well, at least let them vent

Two wrongs don't make a right. Quit your teaching job if you don't like it, absolutely nothing stopping you.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Two wrongs don't make a right. Quit your teaching job if you don't like it, absolutely nothing stopping you.

Nobody wants to talk about how some of these people were "forced" into education, because of loan cancellation/forgiveness programs.....because they couldn't find gainful employment in their actual degree field.

Part of the reason we've seen a decline in the quality of education children receive, is cause they're being taught by people who truly didn't want to be in education...but became teachers by virtue of it being the best/fastest way out of debt.

Veteran
Daps
Nobody wants to talk about how some of these people were "forced" into education, because of loan cancellation/forgiveness programs.....because they couldn't find gainful employment in their actual degree field.

Part of the reason we've seen a decline in the quality of education children receive, is cause they're being taught by people who truly didn't want to be in education...but became teachers by virtue of it being the best/fastest way out of debt.

Those are all personal choices, nobody forced them to go to college. They can't blame anyone else but themselves. They chose to go to college, they chose to spend thousands in the their degree field.

Only when people learn to take accountability is when life gets better.

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
White women
Bed wenches
Phaggots

3 people you would never want teaching a black child but they basically control the schools!

Plus they usually despise any type of order or instruction coming from a black Man.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Less teachers is good.

That means higher wages & benefits to attract more people into teaching.
Is that what is happening now? Also, what about the kids? Do you think larger class sizes is a benefit to children?

Veteran
Daps
Is that what is happening now? Also, what about the kids? Do you think larger class sizes is a benefit to children?

I don't know what's happening now and don't care. I don't have kids.

Look up supply and demand. Anybody who took a basic economics class understands what would happen if there wasn't enough teachers.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what's happening now and don't care. I don't have kids.

Look up supply and demand. Anybody who took a basic economics class understands what would happen if there wasn't enough teachers.

It's not rising in real wages. Maybe you should look at the real world and not just the headers of an economic textbook