Why are teachers allowed to talk about school & classroom business on social media? Most jobs don’t allow that.

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
full

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I saw the original vid of that guy and it was filmed in a classroom. He didn't show the faces of the children but it was still questionable to film a school session. Ultimately the crux of his video was correct - these kids are stupid and their parents aren't doing anything to help them. But I don't want to see any vids filmed in a classroom. If you want to raise the alarms about children falling behind, film the vid elsewhere so parents don't hear their child in the video and complain.

Plus there's the issue of the kids likely having access to his tiktok and seeing him shyt on them lol.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
The problem is they got fags like that "teaching" kids. The other video of the teacher getting his braids taken out by little girls in class all tatted up not even hiding it. Overall American culture is in the dumpster
What grade do you teach?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The problem is they got fags like that "teaching" kids. The other video of the teacher getting his braids taken out by little girls in class all tatted up not even hiding it. Overall American culture is in the dumpster

Straight black men dont wanna be babysitters for someone else kids. I was a teacher for 2 years and said fukk this shyt. When i first started i thought i would retire from the profession.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Straight black men dont wanna be babysitters for someone else kids. I was a teacher for 2 years and said fukk this shyt. When i first started i thought i would retire from the profession.

what grades did you teach?

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
if 5/33 kids can't tell shapes, I'm not going to be on tiktok. Just like the therapist convo, the target audience won't get any sympathy, cause y'all hate them.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I saw the original vid of that guy and it was filmed in a classroom. He didn't show the faces of the children but it was still questionable to film a school session. Ultimately the crux of his video was correct - these kids are stupid and their parents aren't doing anything to help them. But I don't want to see any vids filmed in a classroom. If you want to raise the alarms about children falling behind, film the vid elsewhere so parents don't hear their child in the video and complain.

Plus there's the issue of the kids likely having access to his tiktok and seeing him shyt on them lol.

whats so special about a classroom without kids present that shouldn't' be filmed?

i appreciate it, so many people forgot how many conspiracy theorists and fraudsters were on social media making videos in nurses uniform or doctor gowns claiming to be a medical professional filming from a utility closet so they could spout misinformation. I'm sure there are peopleonline doing that for a myriad of other professions they don't have any expertise in.