Why are so many people so lost?

What say?

• We may already be in hell. Yes, that makes sense. What else could hell have we haven't already felt?

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Can't be in hell. I refuse to believe it because I believe something else.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I'm living heavenly, can't relate. 8 feet, 8 figures, 8 certs, 8 series, all dat.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • All in your mind everytime. It is what you think. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Hell is hot and PAWGS are cool. Does not compute but I ain't complaining.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
everything is set like a timepiece

the who where when what why are all set

the movie begins at the end..........paradox ha

barz, hold this rep....

they say "life flashes before your eyes when"....

we should try n catch the flick at a matinee :mjcry:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
So instead of educating the ignorant; the solution is to let them die?
Some people are not afforded the opportunity to "realize" the error in their ways....especially those who ARE ignorant.
Life is hard. Even the saved and strong can succumb to weakness and make mistakes; stray from the light....
you're ice cold meng
Solution, teach those who show their desire to be taught.
Opportunity always presents itself, depends on student awareness supplemented by the teacher.
They were tested and failed, their failure reveals their ability to stay consistent. They can be rehabilitated once, twice.
I've not strayed from abstinence since starting. Almost a decade. No puum puum.
Not ice cold, disciplined and assured the discipline will bring results. They have.
My mentors did right by me, the results speak for themselves.
The wellbeing of the student comes first, their learning second.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot and I mean a LOT of trauma that hasn't been dealt with in any way beyond self medication(which is a million miles away from a viable solution).
This can't be true. Trauma is part of life. I think the biggest issue is as kids we're all sold bullshiit dreams and as we get older, we realize it's all bullshiit. Also when you are younger, you have hope. Once your hope and faith subsides life is pointless.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
we're already dead to a previous existence and have incarnated into a carbon based hell
@Complexion
I’m don’t like the idea of incarnation, I believe if there is a life we already lived we should be able to remember them experiences

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
If people are lost then I would have to say it is for different reasons
Maybe they don’t know how to look, maybe it’s hard for people to look existentially within themselves, maybe people don’t like the conclusions the found
Hell and heaven is a physically body concept, it can only exist in the physically form so in other words I believe life is what you make it
I don’t think being curious about human existence is a bad thing but maybe people shouldn’t take it so seriously when there is really no answer right now, and maybe that answer isn’t meant for the “living”

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This can't be true. Trauma is part of life. I think the biggest issue is as kids we're all sold bullshiit dreams and as we get older, we realize it's all bullshiit. Also when you are younger, you have hope. Once your hope and faith subsides life is pointless.
I legit don't think you could have painted a bleaker outlook on life. :mjcry: Never give up hope and faith. You're breathing and have your limbs, right? That means you can better yourself regardless of any loss of belief you've seeped into. It's corny but true.

I gotta disagree with you on trauma, though. Trauma is indeed a big factor and there are different levels to it. Everybody experiences it and everybody reacts differently to trauma and it needs to be resolved. Yeah a person can forgive someone for abusing them but they still carry the scars. Forgiveness is a grest step forward but the race isn't over. We all know folk who drink like fish and everybody just accepts it. Those are hurting people.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

To me the concept that we're already dead to a previous existence and have incarnated into a carbon based hell built around limited senses ticks a lot of boxes but isn't exactly popular dinner conversation as the implications are hard to shake once seen through this lens as it all fits. Like a straight line in Tetris. The blocks melt and wisdom springs again once the eternal fount is free of inherited ignorance about the way it is because someone says vs what you're feeling in your chest.

[​
1Corinthian6:13
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

You’re speaking of Gnostic doctrine. Is reincarnation something people are now telling themselves as an excuse to live however, believing they’ll “Do better next time”?

Revelation 13:8​

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.​

Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1John 4:2-3
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ (Yahusha) is come in the flesh is of Yahuah:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ (Yahusha) is come in the flesh is not of Yahuah: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

It’s crazy how fast they’ve spread this spirit through Tv, social media, and music. You need to repent op. People are lost because they are plagued by sinful lifestyles and literally have no purpose, as outside of Yahuah, there is no true purpose.

Last edited:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Man, this is so true. Its quite literally a huge part of it and its what humanity as a collective brushes under the rug. Like toxic waste buried in landfills for the next generation to deal with. Except no one does so the children inherit ignorance that begets suffering and pass it on again.

This is a prime motivator of my perspective as the world destroys innocence then profits off the misery with false solutions.

Sounds like hell, yes?
What solution do you see?

Last edited:
Daps
Too much of everything. Too much stimulation, too much access to too many people, too much food and drink, too much stuff, too many ducktales on social media which takes too much time of people’s days, too much self-medication with drugs and alcohol. Too much hate, everyone is so angry.

I never felt as free as when I was a kid, and the day I decided to leave my negative gf at the time, learned to just accept that life is ups and downs and start afresh is when everything turned around for me for the better. It all clicked for me at that point that I thrive best off simplicity; simple house, clothing, furniture, everything. I have a decent job, a little house I’m paying off. A basic, reliable car and i spend my money on the arts(ballet, opera, music) and travelling. And I read a lot. Keeping it real, life is simple when done right