Why are so many people so lost?

What say?

• We may already be in hell. Yes, that makes sense. What else could hell have we haven't already felt?

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Can't be in hell. I refuse to believe it because I believe something else.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I'm living heavenly, can't relate. 8 feet, 8 figures, 8 certs, 8 series, all dat.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • All in your mind everytime. It is what you think. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Hell is hot and PAWGS are cool. Does not compute but I ain't complaining.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is a good thread

If you talk about hell from a religious view, the earth was given to the devil for a period of time. We may very likely be in that time, yet still there are people on earth who are not destined to hell for eternity.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

tumblr_nqerc8EEzH1upoxhuo1_500.jpg

Yeah...​

Heaven is empty and all the Angels are here as well

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I can’t remember the last time that I have seen so many phony people in this world , especially in our community

Nobody is happy about who they are or what they doing in life..

I don’t be on social media like that but when I browse and see people I grew up with or work with in their bios telling lies about what they do in life and not proud that u have a 9-5 and u not this big time person u claimed to be online, have me thinking something mentally is wrong inside of them

This is such a huge part of it, breh. I changed a pretty girls whole life with one conversation as she was busy doing it big for the Gram when I could feel she was dying within and hated every minute of it. Didn't know her, never met or spoke before that event or since as she was a friend of someone I kick it with here and there and I just fed back her energetics to her and her false world crumbled in realization of what was Self evident and had been bubbling away just under her awareness awaiting a vent.

Last I heard she deleted the apps and put all of that time and attention into learning the language she always wanted and moved somewhere else to pursue her passion as a pastry chef and not taking pictures of her rear end for likes from people she doesn't know, never met and doesn't care about in any real sense and is way more fulfilled living in her optimal environment after listening to her calling and taking decisive action.

This one step removed living, image building in hopes people believe the fabrication is an immense collective problem and one of the reasons why I skipped all that mess but its so common now you can't avoid it in the flesh as people are "always on" in that sense and mess with the vibe of real conversations as their presence feels like a void that drains everything around them.

Forums are way realer in their delusion perception as people aren't engaged in fronting 24/7.

- Signed another 8 foot, 8 cert, 8 figure, 8 series Coli breh.
pachah1.png

This is a good thread

If you talk about hell from a religious view, the earth was given to the devil for a period of time. We may very likely be in that time, yet still there are people on earth who are not destined to hell for eternity.

Speak on this please. Whats your frame of reference? What purpose does this serve and whats the plan going by that script for this existence at the moment from your lens?

Heaven is empty and all the Angels are here as well

Are you saying this to be slick and flipping the quote or do you actually mean it? Either way expound your thinking and basis for this perspective please as I'm interested in hearing it.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Are you saying this to be slick and flipping the quote or do you actually mean it? Either way expound your thinking and basis for this perspective please as I'm interested in hearing it.

Heaven and Hell are on earth. You are the God of your circumstances. It's all about your perspective in life

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Only do they realize when it's too late they should have changed paths.
They refuse to develop and exercise their own excellence.
They tear others down not to build themselves up but to add more fuel to the fire.
The men and women on the hilltop looking down are the architects of this.
People choose to be lost for their own self-aggrandizement.
Advised against wrongdoing, they did not heed. They have their motivations.
They could have turned back, because their pretentiousness they refused.
Justifications for their behavior are not honest or reasonable.
They did what they wanted. They are lost because they want to be lost.
Lost people is who they are. Help who you can, but don't risk your life for them.
Let them die. They accepted ease on another's word. Let them die.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t remember the last time that I have seen so many phony people in this world , especially in our community

I don’t be on social media like that but when I browse and see people I grew up with or work with in their bios telling lies about what they do in life and not proud that u have a 9-5 and u not this big time person u claimed to be online, have me thinking something mentally is wrong inside of them

Your parents gave you a name, your family gave you your morals,the school system gave you your "knowledge",the European gave you a purpose,society and the law gave you margins. So what does it really matter,exchange one fake life for another. Its not "the real you" its your program:respect:.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Heaven and Hell are on earth. You are the God of your circumstances. It's all about your perspective in life

How do children born to addicts, the systemically impoverished and slaves fit into your way of seeing things? Does the god of their circumstances not like them or do they simply lack perspective of the existence they were given?

Will be back through in a few to check those links.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Only do they realize when it's too late they should have changed paths.
They refuse to develop and exercise their own excellence.
They tear others down not to build themselves up but to add more fuel to the fire.
The men and women on the hilltop looking down are the architects of this.
People choose to be lost for their own self-aggrandizement.
Advised against wrongdoing, they did not heed. They have their motivations.
They could have turned back, because their pretentiousness they refused.
Justifications for their behavior are not honest or reasonable.
They did what they wanted. They are lost because they want to be lost.
Lost people is who they are. Help who you can, but don't risk your life for them.
Let them die. They accepted ease on another's word. Let them die.

So instead of educating the ignorant; the solution is to let them die?
Some people are not afforded the opportunity to "realize" the error in their ways....especially those who ARE ignorant.
Life is hard. Even the saved and strong can succumb to weakness and make mistakes; stray from the light....
you're ice cold meng

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

comparative mindset fukks with people.

this is why my new rule is to entirely stay away from social media

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
IMO for two reasons:
1. People are taught from day one to live in a system. Go to college, get a job, and fall into the typical mold of life. Over time, people tend to sit back and realize they are not doing what they want to do. Other times people get so caught up in the rat race of life that they forget what it is they actually like doing. I think that causes a lot of people to get last.

2. People experience trauma especially in childhood. I don't know about other countries but in America we really don't teach people how to cope, manage, etc. from trauma. However, we are expected to just figure it out. :francis: