Why are small car dealerships such slimey MFs?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Im helping my lil cousin get a car. This nikka saw he was 21 and gave her loan. Before he signed he handed me the papers to check. When i look at this sht, i saw that this nikka put a higher price on the car then what its listed as). On the surface , it looks like a good deal bc he only paying 255 per months for 4 yrs, but when you calculate the loan payments, it would be what he would pay if he aint have no down payment.

basically he would have pocketed his down payment on top of the actual price he selling the car for. When i call his bytch ass on it, he tried bullshttin his way out of it..why do car salesman do this? :dahell:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
The down payment unless it's like 5k or more really ain't doing shyt but going to the salesman..

But them smaller dealerships be having to make a profit faster they ain't got the upline like a major dealership that can give rebates and shyt to attract customers..

And typically they ONLY sell used cars and banks know those are higher risks.. so they gotta maximize them sales

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
Retarded ass nikka helping his cousin and doesn't understand interest

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
The down payment unless it's like 5k or more really ain't doing shyt but going to the salesman..

But them smaller dealerships be having to make a profit faster they ain't got the upline like a major dealership that can give rebates and shyt to attract customers..

And typically they ONLY sell used cars and banks know those are higher risks.. so they gotta maximize them sales
Dog. I calculated the loan amount based on price of the vehicle plus dealer fees and taxes, and the down payment Using the interest rate and loan duration. The price i got was 175$ per month.

when i remove the down payment , it goes up to the 255 they said she would pay(after the down payment) basically the only way that happens is if he increased the price :francis:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Dog. I calculated the loan amount based on price of the vehicle plus dealer fees and taxes, and the down payment Using the interest rate and loan duration. The price i got was 175$ per month.

when i remove the down payment , it goes up to the 255 they said she would pay(after the down payment) basically the only way that happens is if he increased the price :francis:

Oh I'm not doubting shenanigans are going on.. just answer the question lol

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
nikka read my post
If you worked in finance, you would know that we prefer you don't put money down. You said you calculated the payments and it was equal to the price, as if the down payment didn't matter. Clearly you think you just pay the price of the car and don't understand Banks charge interest