Why are small car dealerships such slimey MFs?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
If you worked in finance, you would know that we prefer you don't put money down. You said you calculated the payments and it was equal to the price, as if the down payment didn't matter. Clearly you think you just pay the price of the car and don't understand Banks charge interest
Bro. Maybe you not understanding what im saying bc you clearly not operating with a full deck . See below:

i calculated the auto car loan payments with the information below:

with downpayment --> 150$ per month
1) interest rate
2) total sale price of the car-- the dealership gave me what the price would be before financing: listed price of the car + sales tax + dealer fees
3) down payment
4) duration of what the loan would have been-4 years

without downpayment ----> 255$ per-month

----

BUT, he told us it would be 255 per month WITH the down payment. That only happens if he increased the price of the car when he is submitting the information to the bank.

whats so fukking hard to understand??? :dahell: i dont mean to call you dumb but you are displaying dumb ass nikka tendencies

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Because they are not the manufacturer. Even the manufacturer is getting you, because they can easily hide their real cost.

The used car guy is trying to make enough money to keep the building open, pay people, and build his wealth. It's going to always be a worse deal.

You're better off going to get a certified used vehicle from the company dealer.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
If you worked in finance, you would know that we prefer you don't put money down. You said you calculated the payments and it was equal to the price, as if the down payment didn't matter. Clearly you think you just pay the price of the car and don't understand Banks charge interest
OP you need to reword your post or something, because this is what I got from it as well and it was infuriating to try and understand what the fukk the problem was :why:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Im helping my lil cousin get a car. This nikka saw he was 21 and gave her loan. Before he signed he handed me the papers to check. When i look at this sht, i saw that this nikka put a higher price on the car then what its listed as). On the surface , it looks like a good deal bc he only paying 255 per months for 4 yrs, but when you calculate the loan payments, it would be what he would pay if he aint have no down payment.

basically he would have pocketed his down payment on top of the actual price he selling the car for. When i call his bytch ass on it, he tried bullshttin his way out of it..why do car salesman do this? :dahell:
Dealers are desperate… You should’ve went to CarMax.. no haggle pricing and no bullshyt

Daps
the one i bought my first car from loled at me when i was signing and rubbed my forehead. i guess he thought i was sweaty or some shyt but nah im just shiny like that lol. creepy mfer.
he probably thought he got away with some shyt.
the car did have issues but what can you expect from a car for 1500. plus my bf at the time was a mechanic so he knew how to fix it most times:yeshrug:

Taco

All Star
Daps
These threads are always filled w/ people who think they know, but don’t have a damn clue wtf is going on. The worst type of people. If you need some knowledge on buying a car hmu. Tired of seeing people just talking. I’ve done finance, private sale, sales at bigger/smaller dealers etc. Buying a car is a huge purchase so please take the time and do some research, please.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're like if I didn't rip you off somebody else would have anyway, so its not my fault /scumbaglogic

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Lots of sales guys at all levels are like this. some is just personalities that are drawn to sales, and some is just what the system of sales commissions incentivizes you to do.

a place like a local small car lot or like a tiny real estate office is going to be a snake pit.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Lots of sales guys at all levels are like this. some is just personalities that are drawn to sales, and some is just what the system of sales commissions incentivizes you to do.

a place like a local small car lot or like a tiny real estate office is going to be a snake pit.
Yea but you cant downright increase prices arbitrarily bc the person buying is young and inexperienced....its basically stealing