Why are old ass cartoons so much funnier than anything else on TV back then?

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
The dope thing about Tom is that he only talked at the funniest moments. Singing opera, on a gondola or to charm a female cat, shyt was funny as fukk. Then the GOAT cartoon moment...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I feel like the looney tunes show was dope too

i saw a few of these and i actually thought they were pretty funny
i think there was one when Daffy was unemployed and was staying at Bugs crib and just kept messin stuff up :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i saw a few of these and i actually thought they were pretty funny
i think there was one when Daffy was unemployed and was staying at Bugs crib and just kept messin stuff up :mjlol:

Lol that's the premise of the whole show breh. Daffy is a loser a$$hole jerk who mooches off bugs and lives in his house. One of their neighbors is the witch and Gossamer (the big red monster) is her son and he straight up said to daffy once:

"My mom says that you're a bum and all you do is mooch off of Mr. Bunny"

"Well your mom is stupid. Don't tell her I said that"

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Lol that's the premise of the whole show breh. Daddy is a loser a$$hole jerk who mooches off bugs and lives in his house. One of their neighbors is the witch and Gossamer (the big red monster) is her son and he straight up said to daffy once:

"My mom says that you're a bum and all you do is mooch off of Mr. Bunny"

"Well your mom is stupid. Don't tell her I said that"
:mjlol:
Daffy such a scumbag
the Biff Tannen of Looney Tunes

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Breh his douchebaggery on that show is beyond description. He had to move in with porky for a bit forced porky to take the guest room and do his laundry. I'm mad they cancelled it after two seasons
oh sweat!:deadmanny:
i gotta check and see if they still have episodes on demand

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Breh his douchebaggery on that show is beyond description. He had to move in with porky for a bit forced porky to take the guest room and do his laundry. I'm mad they cancelled it after two seasons
shyt, the episode where Daffy's parade float gets destroyed showed how big of an a$$hole he could be. :pachaha:
Simple ass Porky believing Daffy needed a kidney transplant and giving him $375,000. :snoop:
Daffy in turn buying a f'n yacht. :dead:
Meanwhile Porky sitting at home with no clothes, food or electricity. :dead:
Later on, after being confronted, the yacht left shore. Then you have this mfer not tying the yacht down due to being distracted by a hot dog stand. Having no sails or no radio and instead having 2 jacuzzis. Also, no life jackets cause they're unattractive.
XOUf1tm.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly Is there any TV show or movie you haven't seen, nikka. lol, damn, b.

A lot of anime:russ: other than that probably not breh. Well nah I'm sure there's a lot but I was a latchkey kid growing up and an only child so me and TV became really close. Became a movie geek real early and the Simpsons opened my eyes up to a lot of stuff that once I got older I just dove head first into.

But there's a thread about the Lizzie Maguire movie...haven't seen that :whoknows: also don't plan on it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

These old super hero cartoons were something else. He gave up real quick. That wasn't even a battle.