Why are old ass cartoons so much funnier than anything else on TV back then?

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
No one is creative anymore & a lot of jokes are off limits.
Another on point post. You're smart and beautiful. :wow:

Old school cartoons are GOAT. Tom&Jerry>>>>

Looney Tunes>>>

The mixture of fukkery with the classical music was perfect. Good thing we can watch all that over and over cos there will never be anything as piff ever again

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Physical comedy is a great art form. Cartoons can bend reality in a way that magnifies the effect of physical comedy, in a way that real life comedians can't. Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, etc are flat out funny. Nostalgia has nothing to do with it. You put that in front of a toddler and they laugh too...I still laugh hard in my twenties. GOAT cartoons.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Tom & Jerry[The GOATs] I can never just watch 1. I'll have to sit and watch the entire Half Hour.
:heh:

:russ:

Might have to go Download this Episode.:mjlol::mjlol:

Tom and jerry never did it for me. I remember being heated as a kid that they didn't talk when every other animal on tv talked. Even the damn dog from the kibbles and bits commercial.

It's all about bugs and daffy tho. Mostly bugs but the two of them together is gold

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Tom and jerry never did it for me. I remember being heated as a kid that they didn't talk when every other animal on tv talked. Even the damn dog from the kibbles and bits commercial.

It's all about bugs and daffy tho. Mostly bugs but the two of them together is gold
:manny::ehh:Understood but I think that's what I liked most about them. They didn't talk, they just got on screen and got Right with The fukkery.:mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:manny::ehh:Understood but I think that's what I liked most about them. They didn't talk, they just got on screen and got Right with The fukkery.:mjlol:
thats why i always fukked with Wile E and Roadrunner
just mayhem from the word GO.
and how frustrating it musta been for Wile E tryna catch this lil bytch ass bird and he just taunting him "MEEP MEEP!!" :mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
thats why i always fukked with Wile E and Roadrunner
just mayhem from the word GO.
and how frustrating it musta been for Wile E tryna catch this lil bytch ass bird and he just taunting him "MEEP MEEP!!" :mjcry:

See that didn't bug me even though they didn't speak which is weird. I guess it was because of the nonstop laughs at the amount of L's Coyote took. Then they made him talk when he ran up against Bugs and the Ls continued

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
See that didn't bug me even though they didn't speak which is weird. I guess it was because of the nonstop laughs at the amount of L's Coyote took. Then they made him talk when he ran up against Bugs and the Ls continued

lol yeah they gave him that douche bag, too cool for school, i know it all voice :russ: